WT Library 2011

by Haelcer 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I decided not to put the WT CdubRom on my 'puter. I don't want to use my time disproving the WBT$ anymore. That's the only reason I'd bung it on there. 'sides I could always use Mrs Punks'.

The WBT$ are very wrong on so many levels............and that's that.

• rocky
    rocky

If some other language versions can be downloaded it would be great... so links are welcome! Thanx for the english/american version here

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• 00DAD
    00DAD

CEDARS: Off topic - 00DAD, I've just realised... is your avatar trying to walk like an Egyptian?!

Could be, I'll ask my mummy!

Actually, I've tried repeatedly to change my avatar, but to know avail. I did the gravatar thing and my 00DAD avatar shows up changed on your JW Survey site, but for some reason not here?!?!? Check my comments from "Daniel October 20, 2011 at 11:53 am."

Any suggestions?

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Yay! It worked for me using the second link. Thank you so much.

This has to be the earliest I have ever had an up to date copy. They didn't get to us until at least June out in Spain!

Many used to get JW family to send them a copy but we were never allowed to copy it. It was against society directives.

They didn't have a problem downloading music and films illegally though. They justified it by saying it was the only way they could get to listen or watch them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit