Islam and JW

by Dudu 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JAFO
    JAFO

All 3 of the Great Desert Death Cults spring from the same source.. what would be surprising is if there weren't similarities between them..

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Yesterday, I was driving through Quincy, MA...and took a peek at the old Kingdom Hall (which my dad designed many years ago) It is no longer a kh.. It now says IMAN on the front of the building... gave me the weirdest feeling...

Coffee

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

JAFO said "all three of the Great desert Death Cults spring from the same source", too true mate, and the amazing thing is that the "Abraham" they all calim as the grandaddy of it all is a fictional character !!

It would be hilariously funny if so many people hadn't died, and will die because of idiots who are prepared to murder based on fiction.

• freydo
    freydo

"A woman was beheaded Monday in Saudi Arabia, this according to the kingdom's Interior Ministry.

Updated Dec 16, 2011 2:51 AM ET

Her crime was sorcery which, according to Amnesty International, could mean actual practicing of witchcraft or worshipping a non-approved god or simply uttering a political statement. The country's laws are not exactly written down, their trials not public, their protections for the accused lacking, their options for recourse minuscule......"

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Jerry-Sandusky-Joe-Amendola-shouldnt-say-another-word-until-court-121411

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit