so i went to a meetup.com atheist group last night...

by oompa 9 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

my first one...eclectic...and warm...i love nonjugemental and who the hell would not?...some seriously interesting people there....and most were younger than me but that is ok...young people help keep you young.......oompa

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Good for you Oompa , you might find atheists dramatically more intelligent and honest than any pretentiously righteous drones at Kingdom Halls.

Aren't you relieved separating yourself from those oppressive psychopathical religious cult members.

• oompa
    oompa

i am soooooooo far from removed...and it suck...and i cant help it right now....many jw employees....good ones...that i cant do without right now...and frankly would feel bad letting them go for jw bs reasons....i have some personal ethics...know that shocks a lot you lol.............oompa

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

i have some personal ethics...know that shocks a lot you lol.............oompa

Doesn't shock or surprise me or alot others here I'm sure, just because some other people are mentally trapped

in a cult, shouldn't mean you cant have empathy or compassion for them, even your ex-wife for that matter.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

When are you coming to see me?

• oompa
    oompa

shhhhhhh palmtree.....oompa....you are already on my leg and you gotta see that ya know...and the rest of them are saying wtf???...vegas 24-27...watch out vegas....oompa

• Ri
    Ri

Ommpa, I find that Atheist.... are very jugemental...especially towards those who believe in the Christ.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Ri - not this atheist . I'm judgmental to all magic believers regardless of creed. You aren't special.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ri - Don't flatter yourself, the Christ myth is same as the Thor myth or that matter, any other myth or legend.

Oompa - you the man!!!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Oompa, I find that Atheist.... are very judgmental

Atheists are nowhere near the judgmental stature of a strongly devout JWs.

Not even close in comparison.

Why do I know this because I used to be a strongly devout JWS (born in) and now I am a staid atheist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit