OK, What is this summer's District Convention Theme?

by Quarterback 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

"Evidently the Holy Spirit Is Not Communicating Too Clearly" summer convention...

JV

• shepherd
    shepherd

The theme is "Genitals Like Donkeys" and all attending are encouraged to wear the convention badge at all times.

Based on Ezekiel 23:20-21

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.

• Azazel
    Azazel

2012 Distruct Convention Theme "Christians without Christ!"

Sponsored by the NWT babel translation !

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

"Evidently There Are Fewer Active Publishers" district convention

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

My meeting got canceled cuz of snow. Hopefully its something interesting

• Flicka
    Flicka

I can never remember what the assemblies or conventions were about afterwards, even if I made notes.

Hasn't it been a similar theme for the past few years just stated in different words?

I think the common theme of all the assemblies/conventions are "Keep on the Watch".

Flicka

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

Flicka- you are right, the last assembly I went to in November there was a guest speaker from bethel or something and all I can remember is going to taco bell for lunch lol the best part of the assembly!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Death To The Infidels!! Death To The Apostates!! All Hail Jarhat!! All Hail Jebuz!! All Hail The Gibbering Buddy!!

• LoJack
  • LoJack
    LoJack

THEME: "How we worship God by worshiping the GOVERNING BODY !!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit