Can we not write like a Jehovah's Witness tonight?

by Paralipomenon 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Rules:

1) Cannot use 'you, me, I' sutible alternatives are 'us, we'.

2) Do not make statements, you have to makes statements in the form of a negative question. ie. Can we not agree?

---------------------------------------------

Really, in this time of late evening at the end of this wicked week, can we not rejoice in the alcohol that we are now consuming?

• N.drew
    N.drew

LOL!!!! We do not abuse alcohol.

• elderelite
    elderelite

On the contrary, jehovahs ex christian witnesses do indeed abuse alcohol! We are the happiest people on warth! We have been blessed and dorected by the most powerfull force in the universe, jehovahs holy spirit inspired drink, vodka! Do you not rejoice????????!!!!!! *applause*

• finally awake
    finally awake

Can we not agree that tonight is a suitable occasion to render the marital due to our spouse? And single brothers and sisters, can we not devote that time to extra personal study instead?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Let's just say alcohol is a good drink at times, yet not at others

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I would like to (hicup) say that alcohol has gotten me through some difficult times, however I am not reliant on it. to alcohol

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

This thread is so encouraging!

Does it not fill us with joy to see all the friends here on this thread joking around and having a good time? Not like the other threads in the world with all their horrible ‘topics’ and ‘discussions’'. I try to preach to them, but nothing yet. Maybe one day Jehovah will soften their hearts and they will join us.

That would be wonderful!

• elderelite
    elderelite

Let us then be resolved to pleasure our spouses! Let us carry forward with our drinking, all to the glory of jehovah our god!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Truly brothers, Jehovah is "the happy God" and wants his servants to be happy. God has truly given "all green vegetation" for us. Thus, weed and the grains of the field are to be consumed joyfully. Of course, we would want to consume these in moderation, since a true Christian needs to be "moderate in habits".

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Brothers.. (sisters are not important).... Let us continue walking in the way of gee-HOE-vaa and do so with humble mind and spirit, let's watch how we walk, watch how we talk, put our Ezekiel like hands over our eyes and our Hezekiah like fingers in our ears to the world around us, follow us, follow the king and his kingdom and you shall have .....everlasting life....

RAPTUROUS APPLAUSE

Thank you brother P. Uppet, we all enjoyed the prophetic clarification on Ezekiels hands and Hezekiahs fingers, before we sing song 69 "lets all go to the lobby....of god" let's listen to Brother Calculus as he informs us on the inevitable deficit for the weekend...

Give us your money

Thank you brother Calculus, song 69.... "Lets all go to the lobby...of god"

Cue shitty piano and violin intro " Unlike life waters that are free, go buy expensive food and drinks from gods lobby. Though we offer everlasting life for free.....arenas cost money and we gave you a bloody assembly, oh give a dollar give a pound, we apologise for the terrible sound, don't eat the burgers you'll get the shits, it's not about prophecy it's all about the profits..."

Snare xxx (slightly smug)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit