The UN / Watchtower -- a letter to a heavy

by cyberguy 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 2SYN
    2SYN

AHAHA! Man, you people have got to stop running text through that website, I'm going to die of laughter soon if you don't...

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Pathofthorns offered,

"We think it would be best for you at this time to let the matter rest and for you to wait on Jehovah while keeping busy in his work."
    Your brothers,
    WTBTS

I think maybe they would reply thusly - "Continue to sell our magazines as instructed and shut your pie-hole."

"I wish to see, and I mean this most sincerely, I wish to see the last King strangled with the guts of the last Priest." - Voltaire
  • TheStar
    TheStar

Nathan,
    You said:

"I think maybe they would reply thusly - "Continue to sell our magazines as instructed and shut your pie-hole.""

That's hilarious and reminds me that I've always wanted to know where in the world that expression (shut your pie hole) comes from. What is it refering to? Something vulgar? Do you know? Anyone?

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

Watch the movie American Pie.

Youll get the idea. *smiles with tongue firmly in cheek.*

Norval
    (I really couldn't resist)

• Seeker
    Seeker

Pie goes into the mouth, so to "shut your pie hole" means to shut up.

Goes back at least 50 years: http://phrases.shu.ac.uk/bulletin_board/2/messages/290.html

• TheStar
    TheStar

Elija,

OK, I think I'd don't have to watch the movie to get the picture, but it might be fun to watch it anyway. Is it any good? The previews didn't do anything for me.

Seeker,

Thanks for the link. Appreciate it!

• Scully
    Scully

2SYN writes:

AHAHA! Man, you people have got to stop running text through that website, I'm going to die of laughter soon if you don't...

i need to see that website. i'd love to see the Memorial Talk outline run through it. hee hee hee

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit