I am now officially an Ex-JW!!!!

by Momma-Tossed-Me 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

i am now officially by being announced at congregation level that i am no longer one of Jehovahs Wihtnesses. That news spread like wild fire and i was dropped by all JW's on Facebook, which shows the level of control the borg has in this area. What is interesting is there was no Juducial Committee. i was not informed of the announcement at all. Very interesting don't you think?

• its_me!
    its_me!

It is scary that they can do that. I sometimes wonder if that is why I haven't heard from my mother in a while. Maybe they df'd me without telling me! I wouldn't mind disassociating myself but I don't want to lose contact with my family.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Welcome to the land of the living! Congratulations MTMO are truly in order. You have awarded yourslf the honourary title of 'M.D.A.' (Mentally diseased apostate)

I've taken the liberty of bunging my thread here of how it went for me and my thoughts. Perhaps we can compare notes.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/219297/1/I-was-DAd-after-these-2-letters-What-you-think-guys-and-gals

I have noticed they've been tightening up and trying to get the 'dead wood' off their business ledgers.....you and me included.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome to the rest of your life. Within months, you'll wish they had read your name off years ago, most likely. The immediate aftermath can be a bit emotional, but you'll get past it.

Imagine, now you don't have to worry about self-righteous, judgemental people poking around in your business. What's not to like?

The elders can pretty much DF/DA anyone they want to, for any reason, so long as the three of them agree on it and tell the same story to the CO.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Their like wizards pointing their magic wands at you expecting you to die.

surprise surprise your alive and well and living as a human being it's like a second birthday

• Gayle
    Gayle

Congratulations! An accomplishment to be proud!

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Congratulations! NMKA

• wasblind
    wasblind

This gives me a thought,

all people who are shunned should make the shunners feel

uncomfortable with a simple greeting

Just give them a Goodmorning, afternoon , or evenin'

and a great big smile and keep on walkin'

Knowin' they don't have the freedom to respond

should remind them they are in bondage

What are they gonna do complain to the higher ups

about a friendly greeting ??? ain't showin' kindness a mark of a true christian ????

BTT

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Congrats! LeavingWT is right. When they scratched me off the list, it took about.... two weeks for me to feel awesome. Now I just feel awesome that I am still young enough to have an awesome life.

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

Congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit