Searching For an Elder's Manual (with margin scribble)

by arko_n9ne 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• arko_n9ne
    arko_n9ne

Every day I am on here, I learn new things. A little while back, there was a post about the existense of Elder Manuals with KM required notes in the margin area that gave away a little more than the GB wanted.

How do I get my hands on a copy of that? I know it's difficult to obtain Pay Attention (with margin scribble) and it's all the more difficult to obtain a copy of Shepherd the Flock of God (with margin scribble) since it is relatively newer.

If anyone could help me find a copy, be it hardcopy or pdf, I would give my left cheek. This version of these books are like the Holy Grail to my Indiana Jones.

Thank you

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Go to one of the 30 Archives.

Click this link and scroll down to almost the very bottom and look for files of the 1990s.

Look for: ( flock book with notes - small- and you will see a file just above it for a larger scanned file.)

http://www.myiphonestuff.info/qwotes/reexamine/

You may need to put that link in your browser and click GO.

Atlantis

• bob1999
  • wobble
    wobble

Interesting to see the stuff that the WT does not want to admit to, especially their instructions for dealing with cases of abuse.

• cedars
    cedars

Atlantis, is there a Shepherd The Flock Of God book on this site, and if not, do you know where it might be found?

I've downloaded the PDF, but it's the older Pay Attention book.

Cedars

• bob1999
  • cedars
    cedars

Thanks for the heads up bob1999 - I look forward to investigating! Cheers...

Cedars

• arko_n9ne
    arko_n9ne

its crazy that people are so readily equipped to answer this question. the site was amazing and i know it will help me in my ability to reference the fallacies of the wts if ever i need them.

thank you for helping me out on this. i went looking for the holy grail and found shembala instead.

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

Amen...Thanks Atlantis

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

After two or so days of reading old threads on here, I just knew it was Olmolungring !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit