I have never felt at home at a bar

by sabastious 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Unfortunately bars are the only place I feel at home anymore. Anytime I almost feel like going to the meetings again, I head to a bar instead and stay until its past my bedtime. I used to be uncomfortable unless I brought friends, but I am regular enough that the waitresses take good care of me on my own too (and I tip well).

I did at least meet the girl I'm curently seeing in a bar. Fun for now, but I don't see it going anywhere.

• sabastious
    sabastious

LOL@moshe

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Moshe.LMAO!!!!

N.Drew.... Nobody talks to you LOL!!

Had the same problem till I found myself on the other side of the Bar..........

And the Women wouldn't Shut Up LOL

• trueblue
    trueblue

I had that problem too... Practically had to beet the girls off of me with a stick when I was young, but no one likes me anymore.

A few years ago went to a friends house and had a beer then another and another and we went of to a strip joint down town and we got kicked out then we went to another bar and was kicked out went to several other bars and was kicked out of all of them then we were put behind bars. Haven't even been drinking sense, we forgot we were not kids any more, and I don't think kids play the way we used to when we were kids.

People are way too serious now days...

• N.drew
    N.drew

Oh that's really good!!

They'll talk to me if I make them. But they used to come over to me! When I travel alone I eat at the bar. They're afraid of my hair I think.

• N.drew
    N.drew

No! Not hair on my face. We all go grey. My son is 14 he has some grey hairs. I have grey hair. I could color it. I don't want to.

• moshe
    moshe
    They're afraid of my hair I think.

I just had a Phyllis Diller image of you, N. drew!

Actually, I comb my hair quite often. Of course, I use an electric toothbrush.

I asked my hairdresser what would look good on me. She says a Los Angeles Rams football helmet.

I should have suspected my husband was lazy. On our wedding day, his mother told me: "I'm not losing a son; I'm gaining a couch."

• MrDarkKnight
    MrDarkKnight

I have had a lot of fun at sports bars...going to some this weekend to watch the NFL playoffs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit