Continuing (for dear EP)...

by AGuest 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Yes, Shelby. I wrote ALL of that. I got a DUI in past. I have drank heavily in the past. That doesn't make me an alcoholic as you have no idea how often, when or why I was drinking.

I will free admit I drink alcohol. I have never made a secret of that.

You and your LORD still have to prove that I am alcoholic. And you NOW need to answer for the made up portions, the lies, of the initial conversation you posted in this thread.

Having a DUI no more makes one an alcoholic than having a heart attack means someone is 300 lbs and eats a pound of bacon every day.

You presume to assume more than you can possibly know.

Will your LORD step up or is he now relying on you to comb through my past posts and act as if they are a great surpise? I notice you completely left you the posts I made where I said 100% honest was my new policy in life. I have lived up to it. Seems like you are taking on my old personality. Shame, really.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

One final comment about the circumstantial evidence. Of all of those comments, one stuck out at me, that you said I might not remember a lot more that I wrote because I was under the influence. That was an interesting way to get a final backhanded comment in and call me an alcoholic again.

Interesting, if we go look at ALL of those comments...

- One specifically mentions cutting down on drinking

- One mentions that I told my wife everything, doesn't mention drinking or drunkeness at all

- One mentions that I once got a DUI

- One mentions that I love a FEW drinks, specifically

- One mentions that I drink WHEN I want, doesn't mention anything about a quantity.

So, taking off the lens of your presumption that I am an acoholic, it looks like when I want to, I have a few drink and once I got a DUI.

Not much a case you got there.

What else did your LORD arm you with, because if this is your evidence, it's paper thin.

Besides which, the issue here is what your LORD told and him proving himself. You are in for a penny, in for a pound. If your LORD is telling you that he talks to me, he's lying to you.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Come on, Rochelle, I mean, Shelby. You know you want to answer...

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I, for one, love having special knowledge. My Lord's name is Postdiction and he suggests something major is going to happen in your life in the future, EP. So look out. I called it. I mean He called it.

Most predictions from such figures as Nostradamus and James Van Praagh are written with such seemingly deliberate vagueness and ambiguity as to make interpretation nearly impossible before the event, rendering them useless as predictive tools. After the event has occurred, however, details are shoehorned into the prediction by the psychics or their supporters using selective thinking — emphasize the "hits", ignore the "misses" — in order to lend credence to the prophecy and give the impression of an accurate "prediction". Inaccurate predictions are omitted.

Reminds me of a particular 1914 prophecy, when ol' CT shot the barn door full of random holes and then proceeded to paint the bullseye around the largest cluster.

• jay88
    jay88

Shelby's "Lord" got punked,... and I sorta feel bad about it.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    You and your LORD still have to prove that I am alcoholic.

^ THIS is why he's not worth the time. If I try to think about the "edge of the universe" (foreverness) my brain recieves an error message that says, "imposssible, but is." I believe that this is the ONLY proof of God that is required: that we cannot answer all questions therefore someone else must be able to. However, EP will not call it an "error message", but something else. "Work in progress" is probably what he would call it. His brazen use of words like "have, too and must" without substantial cause is evidence that he has placed himself upon the Throne of God in his own mind. He then strongly criticizes others for beleiving to be in communication with God. He is a hypocrite of Pharisaical proportions. If WE are IT, like EP believes, then the Edge of the Universe can only be explained by US therefore putting us in the highest position in the universe which is a role that is already filled. Atheism is a cold dark hole of madness, just like trying to peer into the Great Unknown.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I believe that this is the ONLY proof of God that is required: that we cannot answer all questions therefore someone else must be able to.

Proof of god is you not understanding a logical fallacy? Interesting.

However, EP will not call it an "error message", but something else. "Work in progress" is probably what he would call it. His brazen use of words like "have, too and must" without substantial cause is evidence that he has placed himself upon the Throne of God in his own mind.

What can I say, you are presuming, just like Shelby, to know what I think and, just like her, you are wrong. Every. Single. Time.

Oh, and I AM THAT I AM.

He is a hypocrite of Pharisaical proportions.

You clearly don't understand the word "hypocrite" and how to apply it.

If WE are IT, like EP believes

This just proves that you don't know what I beleive. Again. Let me ask a question, do you ever get tired of being wrong? I ask because, buddy, I sure never get tired of you being wrong. It's a hoot!

Atheism is a cold dark hole of madness

You seem to want to equate everything with atheism. You keep going on and on and on about it. If this was a dude you were talking about I would think you have the hots for it.

Heeeeeyyyy....wait a minute...

• sabastious
    sabastious

Will someone please think of the children!

-Sab

• Scully
    Scully

Enough.

Take this argument someplace else and sort it out there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit