So who the Hell do you think you are?

by Azazel 110 Replies latest members private

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I was considered a Field Marshal and it likened my to Napoleon Bonaparte. Careers it recommenced were military and law.

I was shocked on how accurate it was.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Extraverted 96% - I think the majority of my friends and family would believe that is on the low side.

• Violia
    Violia

It got my career, health etc correct. It is fairly accurate. I do sigh when I see the differences between me as 20-40 and the me that emerged after the wts beat me up and kicked me to the curb.

on my current profile I have Jimmy Carter and Jane Fonda

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Your Type is
    INFJ
    IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging
    Strength of the preferences %

I've taken this before and received the same type. INFJ's are less than 3% of the population yet there are many on here. Maybe INFJ's don't make good JW's.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I S T J

Intr. 56

sen. 12

thi. 38

jud. 11

Herbert Hoover, Harry S. Truman, Clint Eastwood, Greta Garbo Kirk Douglas

Could have been worse I suppose

smiddy

• curiouscynic
    curiouscynic

It said I was a troll and a JW apologist... weird.

ENTP

• Diest
    Diest

Given that NF and NT types only reperesent about 20% of the population, it is impressive how many of us there are....I am an INTJ. We have an above average representation on this thread...

• N.drew
    N.drew

INTJ

I got two ones

I see sizemik got a one two too.

Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr, C. G. Jung, Michel de Montaigne, Michel Nostradamus, Ada Lovelace

YOUR TYPE
    INTJ
    Strength of the preferences %
  • Azazel
    Azazel

WOW Thanks for participating ( slight break from Troll hunt n bash)

Very interesting to read your posts here.

In no way is that test an absolute definition but it serves as a "outline" of the type of person we are in relation to a set of questions.I have done other more in depth tests 200+ questions and the personality type is set in concrete for me ESFJ

It is interesting to read definitions of your personality type the good and the bad aspects. I had to laugh at how close to the mark the description was for me

Here is a link to an interesting site that has detailed definitions of personality types and recommended types for relationships.

"The Personality Page"

ESFJ most compatible type is ISFP , INFP but ESFJ are always willing to try different letters.

Looking forward to reading more.

Az

PS for those who posted just a comment please post the Type you are- ( interest value only thats why i put this thread in members only section for a little more privacy.Fact is stranger than fiction and thats a fact!) thx for playing

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I am so surprised at how many are introverted. I always thought I was an (extreme) extravert because I was raised going door to door, giving talks, getting up in front of my class to preach about my wonderful religion, joyously bringing meals to the sick, depressed, needy witnesses, spending summer vacations where the need was great etc. etc. (????)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit