"The Magic Flute" An Opera highlighting Enlightenment Philosophy

by frankiespeakin 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

Magic flute? You mean like in HR Pufnstuff?

• Azazel
    Azazel

144001 according to current WTS doctrine does that 14400 "1" mean your the messiah?

Azazel,

It can mean that I'm the Messiah, but if and only if an agreement is entered into between all those who are desirous of being my disciples and/or worshipping me, and me, as the individual rendering Messianic services.

My Messianic services are billed at the rate of $1,000/hour, in tenth of an hour increments. I am also entitled to prepayment of all of my incidental expenses. An advance deposit for my fees and incidental expenses in the amount of $50,000 is required to retain me in any Messianic capacity.

Notwithstanding any mortal man's law to the contrary, I reserve the right to discriminate on the basis of gender and apearance in accepting Messianic engagements.

The Lord.

OK, here's a photo of the magic flute from HR Puff n Stuff:

• Azazel
    Azazel

Lol 144k1 gold response! Wish i had been old enough to take acid and watch HR would have been friggen awesome

• harekrishna
    harekrishna

Awesome topic. The Magic Flute has always been one of my favorite operas. The music is wonderful and its' philosophy is eternal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit