WT Letter To Ray Franz

by Bangalore 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Not surprised they changed their minds.

Is it me or was there a grammatical error?

Towards the end of the letter ....."we would not object to making such available to you hear at Bethel." I

I believe it should be "here" not "hear.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Its as if they are saying "sorry but your warranty is up, move on." Twits.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Its interesting that the GB records what happens in its meetings. If the records are retained, it might increase the risk for the GB if an attorney requested those records during litigation.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

All his years of service to the WTS were forgotten and they threw him ouside. Sickening.

Bangalore

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

no doubt you agree that not doing what we said we would do is the more discreet course?

WTF were the GB on?

They assumed that Ray Franz would go :''oh ok, the Governing body are right to break their promise''...?

Oz

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bump.

Bangalore

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

One standard for them, one standard for us. Pharisees.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

So, the GB could tape record their hearings with Ray Franz, and the common R&F Witness can't record his JC sessions?

Nice.

Eden

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Talk about fearing the light or what... . Lol

• BU2B
    BU2B

This just another case of do as we say not as we do! To the R+F they say, let your yes mean yes, however where they are concerned, they verbally and on paper, go back on their word to dear Brother Ray Franz. Little do they know this only further cements his point that they are not honest and do not represent true chrstianity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit