2012 Predictions

by free2beme 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick Fearon will be banned this year.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

The world will end. Repent.

The world will not end. Go forth and sin you pagans.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

EP; I've been to Texas & the way they drink there could easily be a drought on draught.

I spend far too much time in Texas. I probably go at least a dozen times a year.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

One of us will have a bowel movement in the next 24 hours

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    One of us will have a bowel movement in the next 24 hours

Done.

W

• Azazel
    Azazel

wha happened?

Gold! pure Gold

• flipper
    flipper

The Australia child abuse lawsuit against the WT society will cost the WT society a boatload of $$$$ and the courts will rule against the WT society and order millions of $$$$ paid to child abuse victims and insist the WT society pay penalties for not cooperating with law enforcement. Whether any JW will get indicted and put in jail remains to be seen, yet I do believe there will be a huge financial liability in this case

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Jehovah's Witlesses will report another nominal peak, due to more fake time slips and coercions of children. Their donations will drop modestly--not as much because of the guilt trips placed on old-timers that can hardly afford it now.

As for the world, I expect Ron Paul will be cheated out of a win. They will use intimidation at the caucuses to prevent him from winning, and they will rig machines to Perry-ize any Paul votes in primaries. We will have Perry elected because people are sick of Osama Obama, and the Establishment will guarantee Perry getting nominated whatever it takes. At least, we will have a Perry, Gingrich, and Romney choice with everyone else getting knocked off.

Once Perry is elected, he will finalize the country's descent into tyranny. Using the framework Osama Obama created, he will bring us closer to Agenda 21+. Before that, SOPA passes and is signed by Osama Obama, preventing anyone from finding out what is going on. The NDAA act gets implemented, and people are in for a rude awakening when they find out that they needed to issue 1099 forms, courtesy Osama ObamaCare, for every transaction where at least 600 toilet papers' worth of value was transacted between two entities in any one tax year.

• Mary
    Mary

I will return to work tomorrow.

• sabastious
    sabastious

2012 will be a year unlike any other for good and bad.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit