Comedy that tickles your funny bone or other parts of your body

by thetrueone 15 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
  • charlie brown jr.
  • poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Tendjewberrymud

Be warned, you're going to find yourself talking funny for a while after reading this. It was nominated 
    best email of 1997. A telephonic exchange between a hotel guest and roomservice, at a hotel in Asia,
    which was recorded and published in the Far East Economic Review.....read out loud for best effect. Room Service: Morny. Ruin sorbees Guest : Sorry, I thought I dialled roomservice RS : Rye..Ruin sorbees..morny! Djewish to odor sunteen?? Gt: Uh..yes..I'd like some bacon and eggs RS: Ow July den? G: What?? RS: Ow July den?...pry, boy, pooch? G : Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled please. RS: Ow July dee bayhcem...crease? G: Crisp will be fine RS : Hokay. An San tos? G: What? RS: San tos. July San tos? G: I don't think so RS: No? Judo one toes?? G: I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'judo one toes' means. RS: Toes! toes!...why djew Don Juan toes? Ow bow singlish mopping we other? G: English muffin!! I've got it! You were saying 'Toast.' Fine. Yes, an English muffin will be fine. RS: We bother? G: No..just put the bother on the side. RS: Wad? G: I mean butter...just put it on the side. RS: Copy? G: Sorry? RS: Copy...tea...mill? G: Yes. Coffee please, and that's all. RS: One Minnie. Ass ruin torino fee, strangle ache, crease baychem, tossy singlish mopping we bother honey sigh, and copy....rye?? G: Whatever you say RS: Tendjewberrymud G : You're welcome
  • charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Poopsie LMAO!!!!! I hear that eveydayLOL

• Violia
    Violia

I was trying to find Bob Newharts Witch Doctor skit, but can't so here is his most famous one

• thetrueone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit