Why isn't the March 2012 public WT pdf available on jw.org?

by serenitynow! 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

The audio files are already available. Or am I just being overanxious? Maybe I have to wait til later in the day for them to post the pdf.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Why all the zeal, sister?

• blondie
    blondie

You are speaking of the public version, March 1 WT....

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

at least you can listen to it

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

lol. I cannot wait to read "Are all 'Christians' Christian?" They are going to step on some worldly toes with that one for sure. And the cover is priceless because it depicts the first century JWs going door to door. The one brother has a messenger bag that I am sure is full of the latest scrolls of the Watchtower & Awake.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I just can't stand listening to their publications. I can't stand listening to their talks. Their publications are narrated in tones appropriate for kindergartners. I'm a bit of an audio book enthusiast (I'm a heavy reader, but nerve damage in my eye makes it hard to read as much as I like) and I have favorite narrators and thoroughly appreciate their art. WT audios are like nails on a chalkboard to me. Truly cringe worthy.

NC

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh this I have to see.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I really dont want to listen to it. If I have it to read I can skim over it. I just dont want some WT voice in my head, perhaps hypnotizing me back into the cult.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Or am I just being overanxious?

You know what they say about "running ahead of Jehovah's Chariot"

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

lol, LG. Isnt running ahead the unforgiveable sin?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit