Crisis of Conscience: Who Wants It?

by RAYZORBLADE 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I have had this book for several years; it's in excellent condition. I have posted infrequently here; follow up posts on occasion regarding this book that I have, yet still no takers.

The local library were awkward; insert Charlie Brown adult voice. No further explanation required.

If you would like this copy as a belated Christmas gift, message me and I will do my best to send it.

• its_me!
    its_me!

Wow, I can't believe the people at the library were reluctant to take it. Did they say why at all?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hello, Rayzor. I don't need your copy, but I want to say hi. I miss you and your very good posts.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Yes, something free is difficult at best to 'give away'. I should've put a price on it: SOLD!

(its_me!) - the questions were ridiculous. The book would have to be reviewed; discussed and a few other processes, which I had no time for.

FHN: hey you! Nice to see you too; yes it's been awhile. I hardly if ever pop-in or even lurk. Hope all is well with you.

Hopefully, someone will snag this non-dog earred copy. If it can help someone make that important decision: I'll be very happy!

• cedars
    cedars

Hi RAYZORBLADE - I would very much like it if nobody else takes you up on your kind offer. I don't need it personally, but I keep meaning to get my hands on a hardcopy version for when the time is right to discuss certain things with my Dad.

I understand if it would be more fulfilling to send it to somebody on this forum who hasn't read it before.

Cedars

• raxxxx
    raxxxx

Is there any chance I could have it? if you want cedars I would send it to you after I have finished reading it if I would get it? I am still an jw just trying to research stuff to... gain knowledge to deal with elders if I have to later on and wanna discover everything I didn't know about this religion.

• cedars
    cedars

Hi raxxxx, yes by all means you have it first. If you could send it to me once your done that would be great, but there's no rush!

Cedars

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Next to throwing this book into our local blue bin.

Figure it out (yawn) yet again.

I don't care who shares it; will share it; shred it; burn it; or use it as a stabilizer.

Just get the damn thing away from me.

Easy peasey: is hard lard.

• cedars
    cedars

RAYZORBLADE - I think raxxxx wants it! It might be worth sending him a PM.

Cedars

• its_me!
    its_me!

What a prudish library! I am going to go see if the one in my town has a copy! Why do I doubt it? I think if they don't I will try to donate one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit