Received a nice facebook message from an old JW friend

by troubled mind 13 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

She is not a facebook friend ,she sent a private message .

I am no longer a fader ...I openly celebrate Christmas with house completely lit up this year . The Elders were told two yrs ago to cease and desist any contact/harassment of me by way of certified letter (with copy being sent to local Police station .) Since then I do not think anything has been officially announced ,they just gossip enough about me that most people consider me an apostate

• Azazel
    Azazel

Just be an open door for her. when your trapped in the WTS there doesnt seem to be anyway out. Please be the out for her if she needs to.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

It's not about being a victim, it's just a means to get her to ask you. That way you don't get df'd for apostacy but still get to pass on life changing truths to her.

• juni
    juni

From personal experience, some do let the elders know that they have been contacted by you. Then you get THE CALL: time is short, we're deep into the time of the end, we would like to see you again, blah, blah, blah......... And then the clincher: (After you've said you are not coming back)

"Then you know that so and so can't be talking with you."

You have to decide if you want to go down that path and what affect it will have on you. If you do, then take it slow and choose your words carefully as she may be looking for answers to her doubts. Wish you the best with this.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit