Current King James Bible now has 6,972 Jehovah's name restored.

by Iamallcool 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This version was made by a JW? LOL and then other Witnesses are citing it as support for the divine name in the Bible?

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

I am bringing this topic back up. I have seen this bible linked to a few times on facebook in the last couple days. So after doing some research it, as was hinted at two years ago, they are JWs. Here is the facebook page. You'll see they are very supportive and defending of JWs.

https://www.facebook.com/dnkjb?ref=br_tf

• Terry
    Terry

i HAD MEMORIZED the number as 6823 occurances way back in the 60's.

The other day I saw the number had jumped to 6829, and now today I see this new quantity of 6823.

NEED I SAY I'M CONFUSED?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

There is only one name associated with the DNKJV. Jack Davidson (who says he isn't JW but sure speaks like one), who has the titles of 'Senior Editor' and 'Technical Support Director.' Mr. Davidson appeals for loans to keep this 'young translation' (LOL!) going:

https://www.facebook.com/dnkjb/posts/607591192650436?stream_ref=10

This FB thread is on public setting, btw, and dates from March 2014. It may disappear one day hence the reason for it being reproduced below.

The Divine Name King James Bible 14 March ·

We are facing some hard financial times and are working full time jobs in order to keep the Divine Name King James Bible in production.

WE CAN'T BEAR THE THOUGHT OF THIS YOUNG TRANSLATION GOING OUT OF PRINT. WE KNOW WE DON'T HAVE TO EVEN ASK YOU HOW YOU FEEL, do we?

We refuse to be affiliated with any commercial organization or church, whether or not they are good or bad, simply so that this very special and unique of Bibles that have the Divine Name restored can remain free from accusations of bias.

So we can't do this without Jehovah's help. We are not really seeking divine intervention or prayers from you to Jehovah about this, that must be a matter of personal faith.

Our purpose to let everyone know what is going on and to ask for help from some and patience from those waiting on their order.

We are now forced to only print Bibles when we have enough Bibles to print.

1. If you will all rally support from your friends or even if you will order some bibles now and pay for it fully knowing that we don't yet have that bible to send to you - then that alone will be enough. - YOU WOULD GET YOUR BIBLE WITHIN 4 WEEKS AFTER THE DATE THAT WE REACH OUR GOAL.

Our goal would need to be just 500 Bibles.

Is this a good idea? We need your feedback or help.

2. IF ANYONE CAN LOAN US $5000 AT THIS TIME or if 5 people could loan $1000 or 10 could loan $500. The money will not go to pay salaries or bills of any kind but would only print the Bibles and you would be repaid as the orders were sent out. We don't need the income for our personal lives.

Please like and promote this page and tell as many people as soon as possible.

a fellow worker in Jehovah's fields,
    Jack Davidson
    Divine Name Publishers

Like · Comment

• Top Comments Jim E King, Jacob Ramos Sr., Gwendolyn Holland Jenkins and 56 others like this.
    • 12 shares
    • Daye Smith I like the Idea that you are not associated with JW's. People should see that we are not the only ones who know this history of the Divine Name, and Bible translation. I will donate but unfortunately I am retired, and can't afford much. 4 · 14 March at 18:12
    • Chris Morris ?? 15 March at 06:07
    • Royce Faina-Plentywolf Sell the rights to the, "International Bible Students of Pennsylvania!" 1 · 14 March at 16:08
      • The Divine Name King James Bible Who are they 15 March at 09:38
      • Kay Whaley They are the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. When I tell people of this Bible I whole heartedly add that we, The Society, did not print it as we have a new 2013 revision of the New World Translation. I am eager to let people know that someone else is wanting to do the work of getting the proper name back to its proper place, in the Holy Bible. 4 · 15 March at 15:20 · Edited
      • Steven Irizarry yeah they will get the job done 15 March at 16:07
      • Clare Harrison We have always had Jehovah God's name in our Bibles in the right passages and we do not have to pay for any of our Bibles from THE ASSOCIATION of Jehovah's Witnesses..everything we need is free...so why if having had Jehovah God's name in our Bibles for free..why should we pay someone who is not associated with Jehovah God's Witnesses?...The Governing Body has never asked us for any donation for them to print Bibles even when there was no money...ANYTHING FROM JEHOVAH GOD prospers..regardless of who what or where.... 17 March at 09:00
    • Donnie Barbra ? 14 March at 13:30
    • The Divine Name King James Bible I appreciate that you wanted to refer us to JW.ORG for they are indeed promoters of the Divine Name. However we are asking for donations from people who like the fact that the DNKJB is an excellent 2nd eyewitness that can be used to establish what the New World Translation has been saying for decades. 5 · 14 March at 15:47 · Edited
    • The Divine Name King James Bible donate any amount if you can to

www.donate.dnkjb.org WE ARE GOING TO REPORT WHAT COMES IN. WE DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE MONEY THEY HAVE SET ASIDE ALREADY TO GIVE TO JEHOVAH to help us. Do that FIRST. Having said that we ask sincerely for everyone that sees this Bible as promoting the truth that Jehovah has a name and that it should be in every single bible in the world.

donate any amount if you can to www.donate.dnkjb.org 3 · 14 March at 11:51 · Edited
    • Gladys Caffaro I am very happy that your new bible will have a Jehovah's name back where it was remove from. Many people doesn't know God's name because it was erase from your and many other bibles. We witnesses try to explain to people that that is God's name but i t is difficult for them to understand because other bible eliminated the most important name through out the bible. The name of Our Creator, The Universal Sovereign, our Heavenly Father Jehovah God. Thank you for your effort and for having the courage to do what is right, because, after all, the bible is not a human inspired book but, God's inspired book. 8 · 15 March at 15:12
    • The Divine Name King James Bible Someone named Stewart West messaged us but not right here in this Facebook conversation thread. He felt this way:

why didn't you listen to JESUS at revelation 22 when he specifically said not to add or take away from the Word.Plagues coming on those w ho dare to do this.This project will not prosper.

The reply from the Divine Name Publishers is:

Stuart West? are you serious! Self righteous men have for centuries in the King James Bible have removed only one word from it. That is the name JEHOVAH. Based on the fact that I agree with you that plagues will come on those that dare do this, then we know who it is that has done it. As for this project, IT ADDS NOTHING to the Authorized King James Bible. The AKJV had better have JEHOVAH IN IT at least 7000 times or those who purport that it is from Jehovah as the AKJV says at Ps 83:18 that it must be are in deep trouble.

We ask everyone to express their support now in anyway they can.

www.donate.dnkjb.org 2 · 14 March at 12:37
    • Anthony Beldad Arpon you may read or download for FREE The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures at jw.org. it also restored the name Jehovah on its proper place. 5 · 14 March at 22:54
    • The Divine Name King James Bible Thank you John M Danko Jr 1 · 14 March at 11:51
    • The Divine Name King James Bible thank you the 4 people that LIKED IT out of 32 that have seen it 1 · 14 March at 11:36 · Edited
    • The Divine Name King James Bible if i may respond using the New World Translation - Proverbs 18:23 to Clare Harrison and Patricia Eastwood . The poor man implores when speaking,
      But the rich man answers harshly. We have reached out without receiving much empathy and we ask again for support. we aren't asking much 23 March at 12:19
    • The Divine Name King James Bible Clare Harrison actually JWs printed and distributed for a required donation the AKJV for many decades before the printing of the NWT. Patricia Eastwood I would hardly condemn JWs as a false religion for that since even in Isreal it was a law to donate. 23 March at 12:09
    • The Divine Name King James Bible Stuart West I agree Uzzah is a pattern to avoid and the pattern to follow is that of Jesus the one declaring of God's name to us and a restorer of it to the way of true Christianity. The DNKJB is a repentant version of the AKJV more like King Manass ah whom Jehovah set as an example for those seeking shelter under the blood of Jesus who died on a great Sabbath and Passover, which by the way is coming soon April 14th this year. 23 March at 12:04
    • The Divine Name King James Bible Stuart West Jesus said he had made his father's name known. John 17:26. Are you aware of the fact that the same Jewish sectarian movement that killed Jesus is the same one that audaciously removed Jehovah from God's own holy word? and this was 1800 y ears before the King James Bible was translated by 'good' and 'faithful' people who also knew Jehovah was the actual authentic translation but copying the pattern of wicked men before them, they kept Jehovah removed from the scriptures, in other words the aided and abetted the work of Satan, who was behind the murder of Jesus and who is the author of confusion down to this very day? 23 March at 11:57
    • The Divine Name King James Bible Clare Harrison actually JWs for almost 100 years asked for donations for their literature. It's not evil to ask for support. Jehovahs law to Isreal was ti give 10%. We agree with you that false religion is always asking for a handout. We aren't affiliated with any church or religion so that we wouldn't have to endure false and hurtful accusations to that effect. 20 March at 16:08
    • Ron Eady Y'all should not have to ask twice people that believe in Jehovah's name should help out period that's what giving is all about 2 · 15 March at 18:05
    • Kenya Graves JW.org. .. Jehovah's Website 5 · 14 March at 14:28
    • Daye Smith They are NOT false religion. They have simply produced a Bible with Jehovah's name put in its rightful place, Just like ours. You are free to donate to any cause you choose. Of course, Ours would come first, but this Bible, for as long as it is available provides a witness that we are correct in returning God's name to the Bible. We don't need this but perhaps those we witness to may. 1 · 18 March at 04:37
    • Shenita K Spruell Would you be able to get app developers to donate their time to develop an app and charge for it? Tablets are invaluable in the ministry. 1 · 15 March at 19:13
    • Kay Whaley I have purchased 2 of your 1st print editions. I am passing the word about this Bible to my friends and Bible Study. People do not believe there is a KJV like this and I assure them there is. I also tell them the name of your website. 1 · 15 March at 15:19 · Edited
    • Patricia Eastwood False religion took Jehovah name out of the King James Bible , they don't even know are use his name . Days smith . They believe in the trinty . The trinty , purgatory , inherent immortality of the human soul eternal torment in hell , are not found in the bible Eccl :9 5, 10 Psa146: 4 1john4;8 go to JW . Org free . 3 · 15 March at 08:05
    • Doug Hammerich Why would anyone want a KJV which has been tampered with so as to appeal only to JWs?? 13 May at 11:59
    • Daye Smith per the Bible everything is established at the testimony of two witnesses. There is not a command that Jesus gave which was not repeated. Now that God's name has been removed from most Bibles it is important to have another witness such as the DNKJV. 16 March at 06:04
    • Ron Eady I'll help 15 March at 18:02
      • Joe Lombardo I would really like to think of the best way to help out. What idea do you have? 15 March at 18:35
      • Ron Eady We'll Joe the thing is to give something, something is better than nothing, I'm gonna buy 2 bibles an give them away, that would help spread Jehovah's name.. We spend our money on all sorts of things what's more important than Jehovah's name 16 March at 07:22
    • Donnie Barbra Just saw the post and didn't know what it was. No need to reply. 15 March at 11:32
    • John M Danko Jr I love my DNKJB. I read it daily.
      I am between jobs at the moment. Once I am able, I will forward a donation. I will keep this matter in my prayers. I appreciate all of the hard work that was put into this project. Please be assured of my sincere heartfelt prayers. May Jehovah's warm smile of approval be upon you as you make his Name manifest by means of the DNKJB. 14 March at 11:44
    • Louise Jones I would also like to know the best way for me to help, please what can I do what ever. 1 · 16 March at 20:06
    • Patricia Eastwood Just like false religion , always sticking their hand out . His name has always been in the bible , false religion removed it . But Jehovah put it back .Psa 83:18 17 March at 11:57
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

More and more bibles are putting the name of god into the scriptures. Many are not using the name Jehovah because a religious cult named the JW's have tried to pretty much trademark the name so these publishers are using other names like Yahweh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit