Killed by my son

by TR 9 Replies latest social physical

• TR
    TR

We're paintball enthusiasts. Sunday, we got together with 8 others for some paintball action. Two teams of 5. Near the end of the game, I had snuck up on three of my son's teammates. I suprised them when I started shooting, and they turned and ran together. I followed them. I snuck up on them one more time. They were were standing close together. HA! I had them! I slowly raised my gun and....WAP WAP WAP WAP!!! Four shots in my back! OOOUUUUCCCHHHH!!!!! My son had been following me, and I neglected to check the rear as I was hunting his teammates. Little bastard.

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• zev
    zev

the lesson here?

always watch your back

especially when dubs are in the hood

-Zev
    Learn about the Wtbts and the U.N.
    ** http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69 **

• TR
    TR

Zev,

and let me tell ya, I got some major bruises for not watching my back! Paint balls DO hurt! That's why the game is scary and exciting. You really don't want to get shot!

TR

--Robert Frost, 1935

• Kent
    Kent

Maybe we should bring some paint-guns to the summers conventions? I bet the speaker would be surprised when he suddenly discovered he was chewing paint. LOL

Yachyd Da

Kent

I need the new KM's as they come! Please send me scans!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• LDH
    LDH

Norm I am spewing chunks. TR's story was funny but your suggestion TAKES THE CAKE.

Lisa
    Dead Aim Class

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Yeap, it sounds like T.R.'s son is a good shot! T.R., you sound like a really cool dad. =:o)

Kent, it would be so cool to be able to come to the convention! I'd like to meet everyone. I've met many, but there's a lot more also!

• LB
    LB

I love paintball. I've shot my son many times. What else is a father to do?

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• TR
    TR

Come to think of it, my boy has yet to be tagged out. He's good. Hey, I think I'll go paint the kingdom hall.

We have a lot of fun together. We ride dirt bikes, shoot paintball, race gas engine RC cars, go to motorcycle and monster truck shows.

TR

--Robert Frost, 1935

• Tammie
    Tammie

Thanks for the laugh. That story reminds me of my son and husband. He is a bit young for the paint ball sport at this time. But he and his dad love to do the same thing with the video games. Do you believe this, our 6 year old, is better than his dad when it comes to those video games. Daddy gets clobbered every time.

The truth can never be hurt by a lie,
    but a lie can be exposed by the truth.

• teejay
    teejay

I don't agree with you all the time, but a man who looks to spend time with his kids can't be all bad.

TR, your son is one lucky kid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit