rec'd a letter in the mail (similar to Shaky Ground's text)

by outsmartthesystem 12 Replies latest jw friends

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"Hate to burst a bubble, but perhaps she is on the "infirmed pioneer" list, and this letter is a way for her to get hours?"

But I am still theoretically a baptized witness. Although inactive. She can't count that as "time" can she?

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"According to her church, if you both die before Armageddon, you will both end up in Paradise, along with Hitler and every dead Pope.

I don't know how to tell her that nicely."

I agree with Serenity. I was under the impression that all people that died before armageddon would be resurrected......except those that were evil beyond all imagination. (of course no scripture to back this up)

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"To the OP, it seems weird that you going back to the hall would be her dying wish"

She didn't exactly SAY that. She mentioned that she fears she may not have much time left.....and that she sure wishes she could see me back at the KH as the spiritual head of my house. I interpret that as "I am dying....and it would sure mean a lot to me if I could witness you turn it around and get back towing the line before I go".

And no, I probably will not return her letter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit