Being on the other side of the door

by Found Sheep 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

How many times (I can't even count them all) did you as a JW say "Why would they answer the door in that?" You know the 1/2 dressed or just not in shape for a visit.

So today, as I have stated, my internet has been down. Yesterday I called and they spent a good hour trying to fix it with me. He finnaly said this is a problem outside your house. Someone will be able to fix it tomorrow and they can do it from outside your house.

He said outside the house!!! So here I am in my cumfy stuff and I hear someone knock at the door. Without hesitation I open it and two men are there. I was a bit put back but they said they needed to fix it in the house. It only took them 5 min and they left. I was just a bit embarrassed to say the least.

• N.drew
    N.drew

LOL!!!

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

(Just wanted to say thank you for posting on my page a month ago! ) I still haven't heard from my sister... have you heard from your brother?? Well wish you the best. I will inbox you with my email if you would like to add me on facebook! :)

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Lol, I hear ya. I hate being caught when I'm wearing my "comfy stuff". Especially as it means I'm bra-less too.

• its_me!
    its_me!

When I am at home, I am almost always wearing my comfy stuff, and usually that does not include a bra. I'm talking like striped pajama pants, and a totally mismatched t-shirt of my husbands. Hair all crazy, no makeup. Its pretty frightening.

I had the cable guy come early one morning before I expected the visit, it was rather embarrassing. He went upstairs and I had to quickly and quietly sneak into the room where my dresser was and throw on a bra as fast as I could. But then when you think about it, they have probably seen things a whole lot more shocking!

• finally awake
    finally awake

When I am at home, I wear pajamas. I do not get dressed for anything except leaving the house. For yard work or home improvement projects, I wear "work clothes" which consist of ratty old sweatpants and a paint splattered tshirt. I do not wear underwear or a bra at home, ever. On the rare occasion someone knocks on my door, I usually pull a sweater or robe on over my pajamas. I see no point in getting dressed and making more dirty laundry. Anyone who doesn't like my pajamas is free to not come to my house

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

just noticed the new posts

No news from my brother I was labled apostate so don't expect anything he does have two boys and I hope someday one of them can wake up the family. I'm here for them all when/if it ever happens

Yes I don't get "dressed" till I know the hubby is going to get home soon - I see no point!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Hi FS

Summer here in aus, so most of the time I'm just in shorts when at home, any one calling they just have to put up with how I am, this reminds me of a time I called at a house (working, not as a jw) I knocked & there was no answer, I went around the back of the house & there was a young lady totaly naked spread out on the lawn sunbathing, she saw me, she wasn't embarrassed, got up & put a towel around her self, I was more than her, anyways she invited me inside.........................and no I didn't screw her, but she did offer

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

my boy walks 1/2 the time in his underwear............... can't wait 'till elder boss man comes and I say "you can't come in"

why? ................ well, bye!

funny though

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

FSP you said no? DaCheech Ya I'd never let a perve elder see any child in undies ether

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit