News Reports of Distraught North Koreans

by Band on the Run 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

This morning on GMA they showed film reports from North Korea. The people were beyond grief. When the anchor queried the expert as to whether this was pure propoganda, the expert said no. I've never seen such grief for someone you don't know personally. It made the tears of JFK's death and 9/11 seem like small potatoes. They evidently believed he would live forever and take care of them. The expert explained that North Korea is so isolated that the populace believes that South Korea has the bad economy. People who escaped to China had no idea of reality. They were shocked by what they found.

The tears make sense if you treat them as preschoolers. It is very sad.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

When they one day, as a nation, discover the truth can you imagine the rage...scary.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I don't know - that could be the case, that is - that the N. Koreans are just that dumbed down after all this time.

But some of it sure looked like it was faked up to me - one clip showed about a dozen or so old ladies doing the screaming and crying act, but they were surrounded by a crowd of men who looked like control goons.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

North Korea is the world's largest cult.

• darthfader
    darthfader

BTS: you hit the nail on the head :)

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The parallel between their distorted world and the Witnesses distorted the world is obvious.

• d
    d

That country is need of an Arab Spring.

• glenster
  • Judge Dread
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

I bet the distress of the North Korean leader's death is as fake as many of the enthusiastic comments about a$$emblies. They know that, if they didn't properly worship the leader, they would be imprisoned, tortured, and murdered by the government. What they should be distressed about is that the new leader is going to be even worse than the old one--as happens with the Washtowel, as well (remember when Jaracz died, and Losch turned out to be even worse).

Look carefully at North Korea, if you live in the United Tyranny of Stupidity. Within a few years, your country will make North Korea look like a genuinely free country.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit