It`s just a matter of time B4 some" crazy"JW reads between the lines & takes matters in his/hers own hands

by smiddy 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• smiddy
    smiddy

With the latest WT`s hate sessions against so-called apostates,former members who have had serious doubts about the religions claims to being the "chosen" of Almighty God to dispense food at the proper time to the faithfull,eg:" mentally diseased"contagiously diseased,dont go near them etc.and of course exposing their dismall record of ever getting anything right as far as expectations ,prophecy,correct understanding of scripture and it`s interpretation,the flip flop backtreading on certain scriptures,and God knows what else,its only a matter of time b4 some delusional" witness"gets it in their head to take matters in their own hands and do jehovahs work,get rid of, kill some apostates,even if it`s family members.

The WTB&TS seem to be putting more and more pressure on the faithfull to hate all opposers

I dont think this is beyond the possabillity of reality given that a dis proportionate number of JW`s suffer some form of mental deficiency,whether this is why they become jw`s or whether this is something that develops after being in the religion for some extended time

What do you think

smiddy

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ah, I suspect that it's already happened...

I would call any domestic violence against an ex-wife who happens to have left the cult, to be an effort to silence an "apostate" - and get the children back for proper indoctrination...

But yeah, the Watchtower Corporation is becoming ever more dangerously insane - why shouldn't its followers 'follow suit'??

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm currently looking for an agent to represent a novel about a serial killer loose in a JW like religion.

I hope its still fiction by the time I get it published.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

There is a storm coming.

I believe that JWs and EX JWs will come to blows and much harm may be done. There is much anger, hate, fear and misunderstanding on both sides.

Who strikes first is yet to be seen.

Oz

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

The signs have actually been there for as far back as I can remember:

-I actually knew one mentally ill JW, who took hatred of "Christendom" to mean license to go around the district burning down church buildings. (This person never went to prison, only because a consulting psychiatrist classed him as "unfit to plead.")

Exchange hatred towards "Christendom" for hatred of "apostates", and it is not hard to imagine someone similarly unbalanced interpreting this as license to physically attack "apostates."

Bill.

• wasblind
    wasblind

With the internet, goin' D2D is like sendin' the sheep to slaughter

cause more people are becomin' aware of what this cult is all about

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Many many Jehovah's Witnesses consider death in the door to door ministry the ultimate martyrdom.I have heard many JW talk about it's the best way to die with guaranteed Resurrection.

What scares me is some and yes I KNOW of some JW's who would try to provoke an assault by no more than defiant trespassing at a do not call door.

Moreover consider this.... a lot of JW's really can't cope with old age they never never expected or planned their long term health care to die in 'Satan's old system and some of these are down right suicidal.

Think about that and it will only get more disappointing for them as time marches on.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

They are crazy F**Ks "Speak the word of God with all boldness" Jehovah God will "put hooks in their Jaws" and they will then take the bait and go after Jehovah's Witnesses If I heard/read it once I heard/read it dozens of times the Watchtower apocalyptic time line goes as follows: At a glance~ A. cry of peace & security achieved by secular,commercial,political powers. B.'peace & security' disrupted by petty religious squabbles C. the secular,political,military powers are provoked that their peace initiative is being ruined by pain in the ass religion. They through "radical militant elements of the UN" {wts quote} GO ON A BALLISTIC RAMPAGE and outlaw all religion yes the Watchtower say's that UN shock troops will come into our towns and burn every place of worship to the ground.They will 'hang high" and slaughter every clergy person. D. after this orgasm of destruction the UN 'shock troops' instigated by Satan will then be outwitted by Jehovah and Jehovah God will "put hooks in their Jaws" and they will then take the bait and go after Jehovah's Witnesses encamped in their palatial tents. They will attack this insignificant minority as these bold kingdom proclaimers WILL STILL BE PREACHING the MESSAGE OF DOOM that the 'door to ark' has closed and you are all going to die! The entire World is now ready to exterminate Jehovah's Witness the one true religion. Armageddon comes and all opposers to the Watchtower corporate leadership die. THE END
    Will U preach it are U courageous enough to give the warning message??

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

That is almost word for word rant by WBTS president Freddy Franz back in the late 1970's

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Yes, I remember that rant by Franz.

I have been surprised that no bitterly unhappy ex-JW who has lost too much has gone postal in a KH. I hope no one does, but I'm surprised it hasn't happened.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit