Hello everyone

by peridotgreen 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Peridot is my brith stone. When I was young, it was a washed out pea green. Now, with the addition of heat, it is vibrant green and beautiful. It must be nice to start afresh.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Wecome back! What was your old username?

• cedars
    cedars

peridotgreen - a very warm welcome back! Also, bravo for your stated aim being to help others. This forum always needs people with that kind of attitude. There are many people on here who need help of one kind or other.

Cedars

• Yan Bibiyan
  • Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I could use some help

welcome back mystery avitar

I was a lost sheep now I'm found

• peridotgreen
    peridotgreen

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. If I tell you my former name, you'd all know how f-ed up I was back then!!!

I've calmed down a LOT since then. Well, maybe not calm because I'm extremely anxious by nature, but I've learned a lot. I'm not as needy.

I really am glad to be back and I look forward to getting to know the new members. I remember Mouthy, of course, a beautiful lady.

• peridotgreen
    peridotgreen

I'm having a hard time figuring out this new board, sorry. Clarity - I love Christmas. I'm trying to lose weight but that turkey sounds wonderful!

When I last posted, I was skinny. Now I could lose 10 pounds. Sad what age does to us.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome.

Bangalore

• sizemik
    sizemik

Welcome to the new version . . .

Size

• Phizzy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest