My First Death Threat

by silentlambs 29 Replies latest jw friends

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I just recieved this in an email message today. Do you think I should take it seriously?

silentlambs

"I heard something about the arrangement of your assassination. You'd better hire a bodyguard, because you've become a troublesome silent lamb for someone."
    Zze

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Bill, any threat should be taken seriously. Please be careful.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • ofcmad
    ofcmad

YES! Take ALL threats seriously. Report it to the police.

ofcmad

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey SilentLambs,report this!..We have a nutcase troll posting as many different people.Check my post on thread "An open letter to Sheri/lilacs"Its on page #2.Don`t trust anyone you don`t know.Silent lambs is too important to let some asshole mess with it...OUTLAW

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Report it to the police... it is a credible threat. If the police ignore it, get a lawyer - he will force the police to pay attention to it. A lawyer corrected my family’s problem of being ignored by the police too – the police are as afraid of lawyers as the JW elders.

By the way - I have experience with email protocols. If you can send me the email header I can tell you where it came from.

Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BTTT

• Simon
    Simon

I think it would be worth reporting as they have committed a crime by sending you such a threat and I usually find people like this are too stupid to realise that the email headers can identify them - getting them in trouble for it may make them think twice in future.

• mommy
    mommy

Be careful Bill! People are bound to do anything, and they know how to find you. Isn't this communicating a threat? I think you can get a criminal charge for something like this. Get some help from these computer whizzes and report it. Take care!
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Bill, by all means, print out, or forward that e-mail to local authorities. This is a FEDERAL crime.
    Be careful, and dont take it lightly.

Boozy

• Uboat_Ninja
    Uboat_Ninja

You say it like you expect more? Heh Listen to Booze, report it. And the sooner the better, because his IP could be tracked if you act quick enough. Depends on the circumstances. Be careful dude.

Won't you visit my dojo?
    http://www.pimp101.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit