I am being slandered in public by a JW

by kurtbethel 17 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

A self professed JW has slandered me in the comments section of a youtube video I have posted.

He has called me a "stupid apostate" and accused me of causing violence against JWs, both of which are false slanderous lies.

I am not complaining about this as I am thick skinned and know to expect this sort of response from critics when I put my stuff out before the public. I am sharing this so that everyone can see an example of the sort of hateful behavior recent Watchtower articles have spawned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxmv85wJGBc&feature=player_detailpage

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

You want I should kick his ass?

• watson
    watson

Oh yeah!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel
    You want I should kick his ass?

LOL!

That is sweet of you to offer that, but I can "deconstruct" his rants when I comment back in a day or so. Of course, if one wishes to comment on there of their own volition, they are welcome to do that.

• mamalove
    mamalove

I would ask him why a faithful JW would even entertain the thought of watching video's not intended for JWs happy in their religion.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I've already started kickin' his ass.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Getting a JW to make a fool of their cult in a public situation is good for everyone, including the Dub.

Cheers

Chris

• nugget
    nugget

Nothing wrong with the video if they feel uncomfortable about the material presented then perhaps they need to think about the religion they are following and not the person bringing it to their attention.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I read the comment and that is not precisely slander.... its stupidity... but hello... what were you expected from a JW? intelligent replies?

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

If it's Justice4vr I think his faith is starting to shake. I had a 4 day convo with him. In the end, we just decided we weren't getting anywhere.

He attacked one of my videos, actually attacked me personally. I just laughed it off kind of thing, and wasn't going to argue with him. He asked if I was going to block him, when I told him no, I had no reason to. Disagreeing was perfectly ok or something like that. Ended up a nice convo. In the end, his last arguments were like "but we go in field service". He never really showed signs he was shaking, but he was grasping for the lame excuses.

I am now seeing him comment on many vids with info based on what we talked about. Could be just wishful thinking but in my wishful head it looks like he is he checking out some of what I said. Wishful thinking is seeing lame arguments, like he is running out of steam. Could be wishful thinking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit