Any willing help out there?

by mauiboy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

Last Sunday in our local paper there was an editorial about the need for better child protection locally against pedophiles. The article screamed at me to write a response, but I know damned well that it will get me D.f"ed if I do..........PM me if you might be willing to help out with a submission. Thanks.

• designs
    designs

You could write a general interest article about all Churches needing to have policies in place and other protections for their members. Many churches have schools and you might interview them to see what they have in the way of training and screening.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

you can tell them without giving out your name, etc....

• pof
    pof

I live on the Big Island..You can put my name on it!!

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

POF....The Maui News requires your name, address, ph# and email before they will publish it....being from an outer island is no big deal,lots of folks write in. They will not print it without your first and last name being used.....therein the problem for me. If you are still willing it would be great. I can email you the letter I have prepared and if you are comfortable with it, then I'll tell you how to submit it to the Maui News. Thanks. Don't get anxious over a reply from me, my moments here are limited because my wife is a die-hard dub, and too often looking over my shoulder. Again Thanks...I'll check my PM's and this post again tomorrow (Friday 12/16) if possible. Hang in with me. Many Alohas.

• pof
    pof

I have no problem with any of that, I'll message you my info.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

mauiboy and pof, both of you joined here within 3 days.

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

Hey lamallcool......I noticed that too. 2 newbies working together for the greater good of humanity....it's all cool!!!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

both of you are in hawaii!

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

Yes, I noticed that too....different Islands tho. Its a good place to live.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit