Crystal Method - The Day The Crystal Cracked !!!

by mysteriouslady 10 Replies latest jw friends

• mysteriouslady
    mysteriouslady

What do individuals here think of Crystals? What do they symbolise to you?

Metaphysical, quamtum leap consciousness answers also sought.

Peace

Mark
    [email protected]

• Scully
    Scully

my personal favorites are amethysts. They are lovely mauve and are symbolic of healing.

I really do like them all. They're all sparkly and glittery and especially I love anything that's a prism because they cast rainbows all over the place. Whenever I see rainbows, I feel happy.

Love, Scully

In the desert things find a way to survive. Secrets are like this too. They work their way up through the sands of deception so men can know them. - The X Files

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Crystal: any homogeneous solid that has a regularly repeating atomic arrangement; it may be a chemical element, a compound, or an isomorphous mixture.

Demons not included.

Expatbrit

• larc
    larc

Crytals are real nice. They are right pretty. What do they mean? They don't mean shit.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Hahahhahahahaha ExpatBrit.

Hey Scully, I came up with this design once using large prisms placed upon large turntables that twisted corresponding to the beat and mixture of the music. With a bright light placed immediately behind the prisms in a circle, with spray mists of water vapour in the middle, I was wondering if it might be possible to see a multi- rainbows shimmering dancing effect.

I reckon you'd like that.

Stay inspired.

Peace

Mark
    [email protected]

PS Ummmmmm thankyou Larc for such insightful input, just boosting your postings once more? Actually, thats a bit tight of me, did enjoy your posting on 'Therapy' - nice one matey. You doing ok?

• Scully
    Scully

celtic:

Hey Scully, I came up with this design once using large prisms placed upon large turntables that twisted corresponding to the beat and mixture of the music. With a bright light placed immediately behind the prisms in a circle, with spray mists of water vapour in the middle, I was wondering if it might be possible to see a multi- rainbows shimmering dancing effect.

I reckon you'd like that.

<sigh> that would be beautiful! i'd love to see something like that!

Love, Scully

PS just missed you in chat <grumble grumble>

In the desert things find a way to survive. Secrets are like this too. They work their way up through the sands of deception so men can know them. - The X Files

• larc
    larc

Celtic,

I am doing right fine. Now, when someone comes here and wants to tell me that crystals have some magical, mystical, curative properties as is implied in Mysterious Lady's post, I just want to puke.

I am sorry if I was ambigous in my opinions. Next time, I will try to be more straight forward.

• mysteriouslady
    mysteriouslady

You better not be dissin me Larc?!!

Btw where on earth did you get that implication, read the question again and unwind your overly excitable imagination young man, would you then, come upon the same conclusion that there was that inference? I think not. Don't be quite so quick off the mark by jumping to your own conclusion on what the post was signifying. Tut tut tut tut tut tut tut.

Wags her finger at Larc and you can shut up too Celtic.

Waffles orf.

ML

• qadreena
    qadreena

i work with crystals a lot, i have loads, mainly in their natural form and a few polished ones which i carry round in a little velvet bag
    theyve never done me any harm :) quite the opposite in fact

xxx angel xxx

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Are crystals mystical objects? I dunno. I do know that I have always loved crytals and prisms. I have always yearned to own a crystal ball, not for divination, but for meditation.

Among those of great-grandma's possessions left to Papa D is a Swarovski crystal turtle. We strung him into a little hammock and hung him in the bedroom window. I have rainbows in my room for most of every sunny day.

The coolest thing I've ever seen was a prism effect in my fishtank. The afternoon sun struck the tank and cast a stripe of rainbow wallpaper behind it, and swimming across the rainbow atripe, tiny rainbow fish. All the tetras were prisming the light too. Awesome. My son and I sat, rapt, mouths gaping, watching it; the effect lasted about 30 minutes before the sun's angle changed and the tank went back to just a fishtank.

Magical? Mystical? Who cares? Crystals are gorgeous. Rainbows are a benign high. I just groove on 'em.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit