Anyone form Orlando Florida

by exodus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Say Cello,

If it works out, Skipper and I could act as chaperones for you and Ven. We want things to "take place decently and by arrangement", doncha know!

Dana

• cellomould
    cellomould

Hey Safe,

What's with all the rumours about me and Ven? And how come I am always the last to know what's going on?!!!

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Cello,

I have no idea where the rumor originated but it's all the talk of the chat room!

Dana

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Dana said:

If it works out, Skipper and I could act as chaperones for you and Ven. We want things to "take place decently and by arrangement", doncha know!
    But Dana, who is going to chaperone us?

Yeah, Cello it is a done deal, word has it that you and Ven are already engaged and your supposed to pop the question while you and Ven are going through the "Tunnel of Love" in Disney World. Just your luck though dude as when you are in the dark, Ven is going to jump ship and trade places with Fred Hall and when you reach daylight again that cat will be coughing up fur balls.

Skipper

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Skipper,

We're mature...we won't NEED chaperones!

Hey I'm up for doing Disney or Epcot while you guys are here; that'd be a blast! Whatch y'all say, hey?

Dana

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Well I can take a day off and besides my new place I rented is only an hour south of Orlando. Venice needs to meet on a weekend day because of her work schedule and I can do a weekend day as well. Having some fun at Disney or Epcot would be cool. Count me in.

Skipper

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Thanks a lot MC I guess that's what they call 'letting the cat outta the bag' .

I'm just glad you guys told cello and I that we're an item apparently otherwise we might have wasted this whole apostafest hahahhaha!!! you guys are bad!!!!!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit