Witness Watchdog

by sacolton 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• garyneal
    garyneal

Rats, I did not make the list.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

OH MY some of those people are my facebook friends does this mean what I think it means ???? Do I have really interesting people as my friends ?!

FINALLY !

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Really quite excellant if you think about it . Now any teenager having doubts knows exactly where to go to read alternative views . Nicely packaged on to one blog site ,Good Job Brother Blacklister ! You have helped the X-jw community very much .

• cedars
    cedars

I agree with nugget's sentiments. The very existence of such pages is telling.

Also, it isn't exactly comprehensive. They look like they're desperately shooting in the dark...

Cedars

• Gayle
    Gayle

They'll have better luck getting an "apostate" list, than getting their 'mysterious' FDS list.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing
    Their main goal is to make you doubt the faithful slave class. -Witness Watchdog

ZOMG! ThEeyyyy areeeonnnn to usss! HIDE!

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

I kept looking around, and Apostate Anti-Virus blacklisted Witness Watchdog.

If this isn't Watchtarded, I don't know what it is. Where is Outlaw when you need him?

• tec
    tec

Funny.

Um... congrats to all you who made the A-list ;)

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

what happened-LOL! LOL! I would LOVE to see the assless chaps! HAHAHA!!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

watchtarded, I like that.

Isn't it amazing how so many JW's think they are Jehu, ready to kill all the Baal worshipers?

Painted, I hope u is female. I'm not judging, I just feel more comfortable having a woman desire the assles chaps on me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit