Can science allow one to extend life or live indefinitely now?

by EndofMysteries 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I just had some weird thoughts. Right now we have the technology, artifical hearts, limbs, etc. Recent news articles I've read about how the technology now on reading thoughts, already people can think of turning on tv, electrical things and it happening with a chip implanted. Things right now that are made for those with disability, paralysis, etc. How close are we to the point that most of the human body can be replaced by machine, preserving the brain, allowing on to escape aging?

Even read how science may be coming up with things to reverse aging. So other then being killed, physical trauma, it seems man is close to allowing one to physically keep existing.

• metatron
    metatron

I think so, too. There is a general failure to report on this critical subject.

metatron

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

If you want a real mind job, the concept that humans are merely biological machines with advanced programming in their brain to allow self awareness.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Extending life will have to wait.....Science is too busy trying to extend man's penis.

Think About It

• C6H12O6
    C6H12O6

There's the Methuselah Foundation that's working on extending human life.

Their site: http://www.methuselahfoundation.org/

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Greetings,

I love Aubrey De Grey thoughts on life extention, I think if we are to believe in extending our life beyond it's natural time I would rather put my faith in mankind rather than any God that appears to love us, I wager that this scenario has happened a million times before, just because God is bored!!!

Being Eternal will do that to a person, lol!!!!

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

If they ever achieve this, it will only be made affordable to all the wrong people.

• glenster
  • IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

AFAIK, there has been some serious progress on this front. They have successfully reduced the physical affects of age on mice and at least one dog. :-) I know that, with the mice, all the "symptoms" of aging were reversed. Even in the brain.

This is harder to do in humans, but it proves the principle behind the concept. That's without even taking artificial organs or nanotechnology into account.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There is a reason why this will never be implemented in real life, on the general masses. Those in charge of running the planet think we already have too many "useless eaters", and they reason that people are here to be raised by people that hate children, to experience 18 years of being trained to exist as slaves in confined human feed lots, work as slaves to the masters for some 30 years, and then be slaughtered when they are no longer able and willing to perform their duties.

Ultimately, it will be just the 5 Rothschilds at the very top that will benefit from this. They will get the technology and live forever (at least until the earth is destroyed by the sun some 4 billion years from now) while everyone else exists as their slaves.

Don't believe me? I recommend a search engine "Agenda 21" while you still have access to such information, before the Internet Kill Switch is invoked or you are made out to be a "terrorist" merely for visiting web sites that discuss such topics. And, make sure your spyware blocker is up to date--not for commercial spyware, for government spyware, just in case.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit