Happy Holiidays to all!

by 144001 18 Replies latest social current

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Have a blessed Yule. Hail Odin Allfather.

Thank you for the holiday greetings, everyone!

No Room For George: I don't really enjoy the commercial aspect either. I try to minimize it by setting dollar limits on gifts, or eliminating gift exchanges in some cases. What I like about Christmas is getting some time off to spend with my family, and all that great holiday food and drink!

Finally-Free: I hope Santa brings you the job you seek and makes you feel better too. It's tough right now for many of us, and I think all of us are feeling the economic downturn. But there's one thing for certain, there's always someone out there who is worse off than you are. Be thankful that you're not that person and for the positive things in your life.

Mrs. Jones: If I'm the beast of revelaton, climb aboard!!

LeavingWT: Thank you for your kind thoughts. Your posts on this site are always interesting to me and well-written. I hope Santa brings you and your family lots of happiness during this holiday season!

Tammy: Thanks for the greetings, and happy holidays to you too!

Outlaw: Send her over here, sans hula skirt! And I'll send the best treats to you that Muttley could ever desire!

Nancy Drew: May Santa bring you the sexiest "Hardy Boys" he can find!

Sabastious: Merry Xmas to you too, and thank you for the insightful comments you post on this board!

Glenster: I'm having sound card troubles, so I could see but not hear the video. I will watch it on another machine when I get a chance. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your family!

Truth_b_known: Merry Xmas to you and your god. I don't know much about him/her/it, but he/she/it must be better than the one I grew up with!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Merry Christmas to you! May you have peace and comfort.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I dont like this Holiday either. Because I made so many JW's I feel very guilty about it.
    So I spend it alone ..why should I go to enjoy it when all those i made,have to NOT celebrate it
    I remember all that i did to my kids at that time. NO Christmas, ( Melanie died at 42,yes she was
    out of the bondage when she died, but 19 years of her life was a JW life, Annmarie ( still a JW)
    has been one for many years now. I made her become one when she got pregant ,So I guiltedher into the cult. Alan ( died at 46-) I made him believe he was very bad, because he wouldnt become one.
    I made my Hubbies life HELL, because I preached all the time ...He died in 1985 two years after1987 I was DF
    He loved Christmas. But when i became one He had to find another way to celebrate it.

Sorry a miserable thrread I guess I had to grumble out loud. Your the sufferers.

But I do hope you ALL have a Very Happy Time.

• sacolton
    sacolton

You gotta forgive yourself, grandma. Don't beat yourself up over it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I try!!!!

• tec
    tec

Oh Mouthy.

You do have to forgive yourself. We all mess up (and that includes making mistakes with our children - every single one of us). Remember what your name means! (not mouthy; the other one )

Peace and love to you,

Tammy

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Any holiday that reminds us to love and be good to one another is a good holiday.

I celebrate Chanukah with some Jewish friends and I celebrate the birth of Our Lord and Saviour with my Christian friends and family.

Santa is cool by me, any story that teachs kids AND grown ups that iti sbetter to give than receive is a good story.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all, may love and peace be with you always.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit