Ann Barnhardt on the MF Global collapse...........and her warning.

by Judge Dread 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Judge Dread
  • Berengaria
    Berengaria

A truly despicable woman.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    A truly despicable woman.

Why?

JDW

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

I must echo the question Berengaria. "Why?" It appears to me that she did the only honorable thing she could.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

and your point is??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• designs
    designs

I think with Madoff in prison Ann's assumption that a political friendship with the President will get Corzine a pardon or pass is far fetched. Squawk Box was saying MF Global was leveraged 30.1. Pretty scary level without the assests to back it. I think Corzine gave the orders to 'save the company at all costs' before his positions were closed out at a huge loss.

Dust off the cell next to Madoff, Corzine is coming.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What is her warning?

• designs
    designs

I get her take as being that a fire sale is brewing and the counter trade is already being set up on European debt. She also seems to say that CME is closing out positions that should stay open. And that its all tied to a global Marxist conspiracy. Big Brother stuff always looms in some form or another.

I think her one comment about the 100Trillion dollar problem in Europe is worth taking note of, it could blowup in everyones faces. Think of Argentina on a bigger scale, yikes.

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

The problem with Benengaria is she thinks the Demonrats shit doesn't stink.

It stinks just as much as the Republicorps.

Corruption is corruption.

Night Owl

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

To me, Ann Barnhardt is a hero. The system is rigged, corrupt, unreliable, and doomed. She's bailing out and letting everyone know that she's not going to mislead anyone. Bravo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit