MONTREAL MASSACRE REMEMBERED ... please join with me in this ...

by talesin 14 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Please hear this song in rememberance of the women massacred on this day .... thanks!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvzDwvMmUTM

tal

• s0rt3d
  • NewChapter
  • wobble
    wobble

So sad, my thoughts are with the family, friends and those that loved these poor young ladies, it was a few years ago, but the pain must return for all of them in early December much more intensely than the pain they still feel on a daily basis.

I see that the killer, Marc Lepine,was the victim of abuse as a child, maybe we should do more as a society to help abuse victims to survive their ordeal. I am not making excuses at all, but looking for ways to prevent further pointless violence.

Here in the U.K we have just opened our first clinic for stalkers, as often such men go on to kill the female they are stalking, I hope it prevents violence.

Some women do perpetrate violent acts, suicide bombings for example, but men are usually behind such things. The thinking of men needs fixing, stalkers, misogynists, wife beaters, believers in a violent god, all need their minds fixing, they are mentally diseased, to steal a phrase.

• Scully
  • Twitch
  • talesin
    talesin

Thanks to all, and Scully, for the pics!

"NEVER AGAIN"

tal

• talesin
    talesin

NC -- that is beautiful, and yes, she is remembering ... great pic

Wobble - true, all you said. We do not usually mention his name, though.

Abuse survivors need help, and to reach out for it - it's there.

tal

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, man!

I've never heard of this!!

I'll go look it up...

• talesin
    talesin

bttp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest