The Shower Test

by closer2fine 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I'm a "D". For this test anyway. In my dreams for other things.

Andi

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

D here also. I start at the top and work my way down.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • detective
    detective
    Straightforward and do not beat around the bush.

Shouldn't this description fall under the "privates" category?

Okay, fine. I rarely have an off-color moment so this is mine. Damn my bawdy ways.

My order of washing: horns, tail, hair... the usual.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I guess i am a G (other)my ass first, however your analogy is incorrect as I have the sexist husband in the world, and I do all that I fantazice about, no stones unturned, actulally we both play fantastic games in bed.
    Sorry to bust your shower test. I am a clean puddy kat and have a great pussy... meow!!

• Simon
    Simon

I take a bath ... what does that mean?

If it helps I go in feet-first 'cause I know you should never dive into shallow water (I rememeber reading that somewhere)

• Beans
    Beans

Finally after 33 years of life I now realize that I am a loser,I always put my shower gel on my shoulders because they are so big the soap sits on them coupled in my muscles conviently.Never did I realize this would portray my life situation,THANKS Closer2fine you have made my life complete!
    Hey does polishing the cane count as a wash or a shine?

Beans

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

I wash my hair first, but that's not my personality at all. If I go by personality, I should be washing my chest first. Oh, well!

Shimmer

A sobering thought: what if, right at this very moment, I am living up to my full potential?------------Jane Wagner

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

It means you live in Manchester.

Expatbrit

• larc
    larc

Well now,

Your quiz did not cover all the options. When I am in the shower, I wash my wife first.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Do you pee sitting down?

Slipnslidemaster: "Facts are the enemy of truth."

- Don Quixote

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit