To garyneal and Others, Evidence that the anointed remnants represented by the GB were selected in 1919.

by mankkeli 152 Replies latest jw experiences

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - You should know that when someone with my academic background is defending a claim tooth and nail, such claim had been measured and weighed against all facts and its genuity had been proven beyond any doubt.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Don't try to teach a pig to sing it frustrates the pig and wastes your time? - Mark Twain

Pigs sing

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

00DAD - I was just enlightenning those who felt they had been deceived. I was trying to straighten all crooked angles of the matter.

• Twisty
    Twisty

The release of loyal Jews from exile, made possible by the fall of Babylon, foreshadowed the release in the 21st century of awakened mankind from spiritual exile in the Watchtower Org

Your 2nd evidence is copy paste from "The Watchtower 1989 5/1 Babylon the Great-Fallen and Judged"

Twisty - 2nd year apprentice to Massey Ferguson Wheel bearing Technician

• N.drew
    N.drew

They have not officially and publicly retracted any of their false statements. Now believing two different points of view (as one would need to do to have the same mind as the Watchtower) causes confusion. Confusion is the opposite of truth.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

OUTLAW - You should know that when someone with my academic background is defending a claim tooth and nail, such claim had been measured and weighed and its genuity had been proven beyond any doubt.

This debate about you having a PhD. has already been evaluated and discussed, you've proven in that thread that your a lying fraud.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Twisty - This is the prophecy pointing to the fall away of devoted JW claiming to be "awakened"

“The inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith.”—1 Tim. 4:1.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

thetrueone - The goal here is not to debate my credentials but to satisfy garyneal who has had many nights of sleeplessness wondeing how GB could be selected in 1919.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW - You should know that when someone with my academic background is defending a claim tooth and nail,
    such claim had been measured and weighed against all facts and its genuity had been proven beyond any doubt......Mankkeli

Your a Dimwit and a Proven Liar with almost No Comprehension skills..

...OUTLAW

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I don't see any reason why this thread cannot grow to over 20 pages by tomorrow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit