Who Do You Say Will Be The Republican Nominee For President & Will Obama Lose?

by minimus 128 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Yea what's up with that Burn? I know you are a Paul man, but I assume you will vote for the GOP nominee.

Honestly can anyone point out why either Romney or Gingrich is a more palatable choice than Obama??

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    I know you are a Paul man, but I assume you will vote for the GOP nominee.

That is not a foregone conclusion.

I was Independent until recently. I switched for one and one reason only. To participate in Florida's primary elections.

Today I voted for Ron Paul.

After voting I went to buy soda at gas station, and the young man behind the counter liked Paul--but wasn't going to vote. I was trying to encourage him when a decrepit old POS buying ice started waving his cane and going into an angry tirade about politics and not making a difference. The old farts turned out in droves for Mitt today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKPeYrrhIvQ

• designs
    designs

Romney's Bain Capital had a say in the termination of 13,000 American Airlines employees. Also decided No Health Care for the Retirees.

Who will they Vote for.

• designs
    designs

Do you worry more about Santorum's Theocracy than the President's Social reforms.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Make no mistake. A moon colony would be a penal colony. Neut has been the driving force behind the various crime bills put up in the last 2 decades. It was funny listening to the republicans squeal like pigs about the CLinton crime bill, which was mostly lifted from one that Neut sponsored during the DaddyBush regime.

President Moonbean http://www.staggeron.org

President Moonbeam?

• designs
    designs

Does Santorum have the financial war chest to beat Romney. This is going to be an expensive run for a $400,000.00 a year job.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

the question is more do the evangelicals hate romney enough to elect the weaker candidate against Obama. I suspect they do !

• flipper
    flipper

Probably Romney will win the Republican nomination. But Obama will win the presidency . Either way- either candidate is controlled by the corporate leaders and lobbyists. So take your pick, same $hit, different day

• designs
    designs

Well last week Mitt spiked the ball in Solyndra's parking lot and blamed Obama for throwing away our money on 'new technologies'. Seems like Mitt did the same a Gov. of Mass. and had similar results with Kanarka, Evergreen, and Beacon Power all receiving money from the State of Mass. when he was Gov. and all filed for bankruptcy. wa wa waa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit