A Picture of My Daughter

by dedalus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• dedalus
    dedalus

Here she is, my daughter, whose handle on this forum is Roo! This photo was taken on the day of her birth.

She was born Tuesday, January 29, at 9:05am. She weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and was 20 inches long. So far, her main objectives in life have been to simultaneously fit as many fingers as possible in her mouth; sleep upwards of 18 hours a day, none of them at night; look intently at things until her eyes cross; and go to the bathroom only when her father has just changed her diaper.

http://barr.nervestaple.com/gallery/files-view.php?ViewNode=1014051458LqLfl

Dedalus

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

You have been BLESSED!

SUSCARRA

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

She doesn't look like a kangaroo?

Slipnslidemaster:"Baywatch has enriched and, in many cases, helped save lives. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue with a project which has has such a significance for so many."
    - David Hasselhoff

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

AWWWW How precious!!!! Congradulations! Is she your first? My daughter is the best thing that happened to me.

A child's love will always be there, and now you can count on always having a special person in your life to share some very wonderful things with.

• patio34
    patio34

Roo is just precious, Dedalus. Congratulations!

• Angharad
    Angharad

She's lovely dedalus, making me broody

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Awwww! She's darling! Ded you are one lucky guy! And Mrs. Ded is one lucky gal to have such an awesome hubby.

Andi

• Julie
    Julie

Congratulations on the beautiful addition to your family!! I really got a chuckle out your take on her schedule. Sounded so familiar....it was quite a lesson on how to function while enduring severe sleep deprivation.....but they are incredibly precious.....impossible not to adore....

Warm regards,
    Julie

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Awwwww! Moooo! Moooo! Moooo! Peek-a-boo!

OK, I'll be the first to ask... why is her little hand purple???

Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• think41self
    think41self

She's precious Dedalus! Enjoy every minute.

Angharad...none of that now(getting broody, that is).

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit