Independent verification of Mexico Vs. Malawi

by Knowsnothing 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• williamhconley
    williamhconley

Most mexican JW's actually think that it was the government that prohibited the JW's from using the bible, praying and singing. Most if not all cried of joy and thanked Jah when the "ban" was lifted.

What these poor brothers don't know is that it was the GB who chose to be registered as a cultural educational society in order to keep their buildings and other assets from the hands of the government. The GB is willing to sacrifice prayer, singing and using the bible in service when their financial interest are at sake.

Where's the trust in God?

Don't they tell JW's not to sacrifice spiritual matters to obtain material assets?

Another case of deceit from the humble GB of the WT corporation.

W.H. Conley

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

(marking for later)

• Comatose
    Comatose

William H Conley, so true. When I was growing up I remember the letters about the friends in Malawi. I prayed for them every night as a kid before bed. Makes me sick. Those were real people suffering and dying for no reason. Not only because of what I know now, but because of the fact that they were used as pawns.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

This really is one sick twisted Cult!!!!!!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

This entire debacle was multplied in its heinousness by the fact that the WTS refused to admit it was a religious organization for the sake of amassing property. It is disgusting that their own consciences allowed them to do this, encouraged JWs to be corrupt and bribe and furthermore was, in its two faced way-garnering sympathy for the unrelenting staunchness of the JWs in Malawi. Malawi was one of the things that fed every JW child's fear of armageddon and persecution. I know cause I was a child back then. This isn't all hypothetical to me and I wasn't in Mexico or Malawi. This was an everyday drama to JWs of the era. The WT used the brothers in both places to further their own interests and that infuriates me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit