July 15, 2011 Watchtower--need a hard copy

by Justitia Themis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Is anyone willing to send me a copy of the July 15, 2011 Watchtower? I am writing a law article on the mature minor doctrine, and I want to include information from this magazine, especially regarding the picture of the young boy getting baptized. I need a hard copy to document the picture.

If so, please PM me.

Thanks,

JT

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

sorry, I don't have a hard copy...but would love to read the article when it's done (if it's something you are allowed to post that is)

• Justitia Themis
  • transhuman68
    transhuman68

Maybe I'm just dumb, but why can't you just print out the PDF? That would be quick and straight-foward...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It is still available hot off their own website. That should be pretty convincing.

http://download.jw.org/files/media_magazines/ws_E_20110715.pdf

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I am going to use a downloaded version...for now. My professor is working with me to get the article published, and I will need to provide my law school a Binder of Authorities with copies of every cited work. I prefer to have a hard copy to document that I did not alter anything when I downloaded the PDF.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Actually, I guess that's the wrong magazine anyway. Does anyone remember which magazine had the picture of the kid who was ~10 years old stepping into the baptism pool?

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

It's the June 15, 2011 Watchtower, and I do not have a download of that one. I mistakenly downloaded the July 15th. The June 15th is no longer available, so if anyone has a copy of the PDF (sufficient) or is willing to send me a hardcopy (even better), please let me know.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    picture of the young boy getting baptized

Are you sure July 15, 2011 is the issue you want?

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

lol. June 15, 2011 Watchtower has an article 'should youths get baptized?' It mentions a 12 year-old getting baptized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit