It should be Matthew ch.1 vs 17 { typographical error } I am a senior you

smiddy

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

LMAO LMAO LMAO

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

@ Smiddy

Got it! Much easier to follow now. Thank you.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Sorry smiddy, not 42 generations are listed, but 41 (have a look and try to find who is double counted ...............)

• smiddy
    smiddy

The Old Hippie

OK buddy, I give up, who is double counted ? And is that yet another mistake as to the accuracy of the bible ?

smiddy

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

"It is a serious matter to represent God and Christ in one way, then find that our understanding of the major teachings and fundamental doctrines of the Scriptures was in error........ Christians cannot be vacillating—‘wishy-washy’—about such fundamental teachings. What confidence can one put in the sincerity or judgment of such persons?" (WT 5/15/76 pg 298)

Len, excellent research!

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Thanks for that, JW GoneBad,

It's been mostly pleasure creating these. Perhaps my two sons, still in, will somehow see them -- some day.

Len

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

This is one of those seemingly trivial threads with an underlying very powerful message: The Watchtower Society is a FALSE PROPHET.

What is that scripture in Deuteronomy about not being afraid of someone prophesying falsely in Jehovah's name? Is there any other religion on earth today false prophesying in Jehovah's name but the JW's?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

What's the source for the people's names and years of birth/death??

(Though there's not much reason to doubt that a bunch of people who were already elderly in 1984 would have since died 27 years later).

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

FatFreek, I'm so sorry for your pain. There is no pain like what your beloved child can inflict.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit