We had a visit from a JW today.

by ShadesofGrey 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

It was a woman from our old congo. We have our 9 foot Christmas tree in the window. The blinds were closed, but we have one of those windows above a window, so if she was looking she saw it.

Not long now... We have to get a move on and talk to our parents and siblings one more time, and reach a couple of friends.

Not long now. Praise the Lord!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

so you are glad you got caught??? Good for you to put up the lights

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

We are ready for relief, but determined to do as much as we can in the rescue of others, so just trusting that the timing will be the Lord's timing and not our own.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

You shoulda had the Christmas music playin' in the background..

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi, I have sent you a PM

RosePetal

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

We were watching Rudolph. LOL

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

I put pics of mine on Facebook... I have gone past the point of caring what anyone thinks.

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

I had a jw come into my business to redeem a gift certificate. "Do you have others working with you?" she asked. "Nope! Just me!"

I didn't even think about the 7' Xmas tree sitting in my reception area. LOL.

My MIL offered to drop off some things to our house this evening. "No, that's okay....I'll come by and grab it tomorrow", I replied. I just set up all the Xmas decor today. They know I celebrate holidays, and that I'm not df'd or da'd....but they haven't seen me in action. YET.

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

Fantastic! Well if they ring the bell make sure the bell play's 'Jingle Bells' and you open the door in a Santa outfit 'ho, ho, ho!' ;-)

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

Ugh. One of them came again today.

It was my cousin. He graced my porch for about 5 minutes while we peeped at him and waited for him to leave. I can't wait until I can hand him a "To whom will you go away to" tract.

That is twice in one week. I am angry. I am angry that I have to worry about people seeing into my house. I have to keep my blinds closed or lose the chance of talking to my parents one last time. I am angry! and I wish I could tell him.

They want people to let them worship God how they choose. Why won't they let me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit