Theocratic warfare

by marriedtoajw 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• marriedtoajw
    marriedtoajw

What is Theocratic warfare exactly as it is taught by the Watchtower? Are all JW's instructed to apply it? How is it applied and to what degree and in what circumstances? Say, in the case of a JW being married to a UBM with children? How far does Theocratic Warfare go in this situation in the JW wife influencing the children? I await your responses, thanks...

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Its another word for lying!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s a WBT$ Approved "License to Lie"..

........................;-)...OUTLAW

• marriedtoajw
    marriedtoajw

To Outlaw and Truthseeker - Then how can a UBM ever trust his JW wife in anything? Do you guys believe that trust is possible?

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

OUTLAW...so true!

They honestly believe that they can lie about anything as long as it protects their money and it will be forgiven. How abusive and arrogant.

This is all about making the truth tellers out to be liars and the liars to be "picked upon". It makes me sick to the stomach and surely if you believe in God must make his spirit troubled!

A lie is a lie, Jehovah need no one to protect him it is all about money. Even Elders lie, skirt the law and abuse the congregation through those lies!

It is as they say "to confuse the enemy". Like in Australia when they said there is no "faithful and discreet slave" or in England when they say "it is a personal decision" if you speak to a df'd person lie lie lie, but they truly honesty believe they will be forgiven, nope sorry.

TS69

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Then how can a UBM ever trust his JW wife in anything? Do you guys believe that trust is possible?..

I couldn`t trust my own JW mother not to lie to me..

If your not a Loyal WBT$ JW..Your not Entitled to the Truth..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Double Post about Lying JW`s..

....................;-)...OUTLAW

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

It is generally never known by the rank and file if the society is lying as they never say. The rank and file accept that the society is telling the truth all the time when it is not the case, and rarely is truth ever part of anything they do.

A UBM will simply be told what the rank and file mate has been told.

Case in point of the deception used by the society, getting a brother to purchase land in a residential area knowing that he will then sell the land to the society who in turn will be denied application to build and then will sue for 'religious discrimination". They decieved the state or county and the seller and the congregation but guise it as being the 'victim of religious discrimination". They used the "theocratic warfare" tactic to explain it to the rank and file.

Or we never tell anyone they can not have a blood transfusion. Technically true, congregationally a lie....they may not say you can't but they will certainly deal with you if you do.

It is never ok for a brother to lie even if it means losing everything, but those who claim they can do no wrong never think twice of lying!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

In my opinion, Theocratic Warfare is more a license to mislead or withhold information that an unbeliever has no right to (common sense says this is the same as lying, and Watchtower calls it lying if employed against a "True Christian" (JW in good standing)).

You wouldn't give blunt factual answers to an unbeliever because this may turn them off to "The Truth", better to be vague or skirt the problematic issue until the unbeliever is in a state to be receptive to the light shining from God's Organization.

You wouldn't give answers to one that might be seeking to do harm to God's Organization, they have no right to truthful, factual answers.

If you have children with an UBM, for the sake of what is perceived as the eternal welfare of the children, the UBM may employ this strategy to a degree.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    If you have children with an UBM, for the sake of what is perceived as the eternal welfare of the children,
    the UBM may employ this strategy to a degree.

Trust me..

They`ll take it way past that..

If need be,they will Bury you with Lies..

....................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit