Eight Year Old Giving Her First Talk in TMS

by Bangalore 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Eight Year Old Giving Her First Talk in TMS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHWU5c_xe9g

Bangalore

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

uggg brain wash can anyone say cult!!!!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

She'll be posting on here in 7 yrs time begging for advice.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Quite possible, Broken Promises.

Bangalore

• Gayle
    Gayle

Poor girl. The way the WTS imposes a 'formal' type of witnessing for child is unnatural. This is sad. Really, a child can speak a sentence from the heart and mean more than some man-made program garble.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

8 years old? What a slacker. There's a little elder in training on youtube giving his first talk aged about 4.

She clearly needs firm discipline to up her game, little Andre(a) in Yearbookistan is already conducting 50 bible studies before school every morning.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I was 7 when I first gave a talk. Well at least I don't a problem with public speaking. Silver lining?

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

The only thing I can say that I liked about giving my first talk at age 6 with my mom is the subject: "Silencing A Terrifying Storm" about Jesus saving the disciples on that boat when there was a bad storm.

I feel bad for this little girl, she looked really nervous, you can tell by watching her squirm in her seat. The mom looks like she forced her to join the TMS too, poor thing =( I always hated how I couldn't write my own talks, I had to "stick to the script" and it was always stupid and stuff I wouln't normally talk about, like explaining evolution to a skeptical teacher at age 7! *shakes head*

• pubtruth
    pubtruth

Poor thing, she sounds like a drone!

• used2beme
    used2beme

not my first but when I was little I was assigned to give "how we arrive at 1914" talk 3...5 min.

the crazy thing was my dad was getting up a 45 min Sunday talk on the same subject...both parents worked to get that one up for me and scaled down to 5 min...setting was explaining it to a teacher and to get all the scriptures in, nothing was looked up and read from the bible...just quoted. And I read from the script like a good drone!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit