As soon as they open their mouths.

• smiddy
    smiddy

When their lips are moving

OK I know it`s not original

smiddy

• trueblue
    trueblue

This one elder I thought was lying all the time come to figure out he doesn't remember things, and doesn't know how to justify his time, and gets too much going for time, or spreads himself out too thin. He thinks he knows everything too.

Thought about putting a bumper sticker on his car...... I have done it all, I have seen it all, I have heard it all, just don't remember much...

• flipper
    flipper

AFRICAN GB MEMBER- I can always tell they're lying when I scan and go over the WT study articles and they are using " loaded language " with control and manipulation in the wording. In fact I just bypass the other crap and ONLY look for wording that's controlling, manipulative mind control jargon when I post threads on this board about certain WT study articles. Reading Steve Hassan's books really helped me to be able to pick out mind controlled wording and dishonesty really well. I just wish JW's would be able to see it. They are so blind

• bnybyt
    bnybyt

Q: How do you know when The GB is lying?

A: When they're making everyone wait and wait to eat their quickly cooling freaking breakfast while they do their morning worship tongue exercises.

• glenster
    glenster

"Re: How do you know when The GB is lying?"

Whenever they make their case, meant to support their claim of being God's
    special chosen spokespeople of a literal 144,000, that the best evidence and
    reasoning supports their distinctive 12 or so rules--that they're comparing
    those things with those used otherwise. Keep that focus and a clear evidential
    case can be made to show they're lying.
    http://glenster1.webs.com/gtjbrooklynindex.htm

Having established that, you can go on to show that, according to the source
    material (James 2:18), they're lying about other things, too.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

How do you know when The GB is lying?

Stay alive til '75!

• iamwhoiam
    iamwhoiam

When thier printing presses are running

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit