Are We in Danger of Religious Beliefs?

by mankkeli 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Damn it man!

replace that bracket otherwise you'll be 5 miles out to sea and the whole thing will fall into the sea.

Then sitting out there for days you'll end up thinking about those panties...

oz

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Are We in Danger of Religious Beliefs?
    ‘Is it not an exaggeration to say that all of us are in danger of being deceived with regard to our religious beliefs?’

Of course we're in danger . . . most of the world is infected with it . . . haven't you noticed?

I think it should be vaccinated against.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

As a moderator, I see no real 'violation' of the rules of posting with this. The poster makes no point - but it can be discussed if any desire.

As regards the article - I do find it amazing that Jw's are unable to see their own duplicity of thought when they read these things. 'Make sure you examine your religion so you are not decieved - unless you are in OUR RELIGION, which could not possibly be wrong.'

Posting the elementary drivel that passes as reasoning in the Watchtower is pointless as regards the intent [I can only assume the intent of the poster is to re-convert those who have left Jehover] - but perhaps not entirely without benefit. There are likely thousands of lurkers who will see this, and will see the response to it. It may stimulate a few of these doubters to see the shallow thinking of the Jw's and help them to leave.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit