Returning to God - For those with minds of Reason

by mankkeli 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

noticed the thread is titled returning to god, but the article is returning to jehovah.

big difference moron.

there is no jehovah. but there is a YHWH.

maybe you should do some more research before you claim to know the basics.

• JRK
    JRK

stry,

Yes, he has the JW "Dirty Sanchez."

JK

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

maybe that's why he's making that stupid confused face in his avatar, he can smell the bullshit right under his nose, but he cant see it.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

strymeckirules - Relax and calm, dont resort to defamation. It wont bring you any income.

• bohm
    bohm

mankkeli:

Are you considering a return?. very few things are needed, which are; h eartfelt repentance, abandoning your independent course and petitioning God for forgiveness of your sins.

no thanks, i got a life.

Would you consider getting a regular job? stop spending all your time trolling internet forum? get a real-life friend? stop lying?

• elderelite
    elderelite

Mankkeel, i noted in your list of steps to return speaking with the elders wasnt listed.... Was that intentional or just an oversight on your part?

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

bohm - Doctors are never in need of jobs. They are aggresively sought after in many fields.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

If I return do I get a free coat and a BBQ?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Mankkeli - don't you know that the prodigal son was a former male prostitute and foreshadowed the return of the messiah in the form of our very own Larsinger58 who was annointed by God himself in a commercial dumpster? Sheesh, try and keep up!

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Qcmbr - Try it and you will see that God is awesome, the blessings are beyond coat and BBQ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit