PAT ROBERTSON "Pat Robertson Asks If Mac And Cheese Is a 'Black Thing;' Raises Storm of Comments

by AvocadoJake 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JRK
    JRK

Pat can cure hemorrhoids with prayer. He is the Chuck Norris of televangelists.

JK

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

You guys/gals expect too much from Mr.Robertson. He's an Evangelical for cryin out loud.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

hahahahahahahaha! That guy always cracks me up.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I had no idea that making mac/cheese was some kin dof racial statement. I am white and live in the Pacific NW and we have here the macaroni and cheese that (ok, well) Oprah Winfrey says is the best-Beechers. I think theirs is good, but my Irish/German/Native American version is better.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I LOVE Mac and Cheese!!! I add a smidgen of Nutmeg to the cheese sauce which adds another dimension to the flavor, and everyone that has tried it loves it!

Mac and cheese is good as a main course, and is equally good as a side dish, especially when it is served with chicken and a healthy dose of collard, turnip or mustard greens on the side. The flavors go so well together.

Mac and cheese is one of the greatest comfort foods in the good 'ol USA, and now I know what to make for dinner-lol

• Glander
    Glander

I make a badaaasss Mac & Cheese from scratch. Never knew it was a "black" thing. Like BBQ or watermelon or tacos or lox, etc, I like food. I try to eat some every day.

• Giordano
    Giordano

George is that you? Welcome back! Pat Robertson was born and raised in a fine house two blocks from me. No one in town claims ownership of Pat. I walk my dog past his house every day. I don't let my dog crap on his lawn cause there is a really great person that lives there now.

In other words Pat doesn't deserve my dogs crap!

So George where you been and where are you at? Seperate thread!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Crap remind me to look at the dates........buy George

• finally awake
    finally awake

I'm fish-belly white, and I LOVE fried chicken, homemade macaroni and cheese, and watermelon. Good food is good food, no matter the color of your skin or your geographical location!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit