An atheist prayer

by mankkeli 16 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL BETTER. Breaking Dawn---or as the WT likes to refer to it: Vein Love.

I know---I'm embarrassed----but I have my reasons for going to see the teenage sensation.

And another poster on this board is going with me, but I won't out her/him.

NC

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

NC- Not Smurfs!

Oh flip it!! Never mind! Enjoy the show and save me some nachos!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Wait a minute, don't diss a vampire movie! Blood drinking, sex, supernatural. ALMOST as good as the Smurfs!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Sorry True One, but trolls are just----well----fun! I am weak and grieve the spirit often .

I don't mind JWS coming here and spouting off their delusions and mangled logic programmed by the WTS. but what puts me off is when

these ones come here intensionally to take the piss out of people with a bunch of disingenuous lies, thinking their getting the upper hand on people

in doing so. Its like their presenting argument are so weak and invalid that they have to resort to lying to strengthen themselves up.

A deliberate liar puts everyone off .

Most people who left the JWS have well established Bullshit detectors, something this guy hasn't realized yet.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I don't mind JWS coming here and spouting off their delusions and mangled logic programmed by the WTS. but what puts me off is when these ones come here intensionally to take the piss out of people with a bunch of disingenuous lies, thinking their getting the upper hand on people in doing so

Exactly---FUN---and funny! We can't possibly take this troll seriously. It's obviously off balance and suffering some kind of manic phase. The grandiose language itself gives it away. Manker certainly needs to get back on its med, and I highly recommend that, but until then, we must remind it of reality. It is spewing outrageous bullshit and must come to grips with this fact.

NC

• Black Sheep
  • mankkeli

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit